Buy a stable earning advisor - page 11

It's full of chattering, professors and docents of demagogy.

What's not a profitable system, on a demo?

I don't do tests, this is for beginners and sellers of pseudo-profitable Expert Advisors.

My success is based on multi-system trading based on candlestick analysis, no super-duper indicators.

99% of them are cheating.

I do not come here often and it is always the same.

I have a financial partner. If anyone is interested. I can check on a small real. I do not see any problems here, with a reliable broker.

By the way, how is Yusuf Sultonov doing with his programme?

fregat555:

It's full of chattering, professors and docents of demagogy.

What's not a profitable system, on a demo?

I don't do tests, this is for beginners and sellers of pseudo-profitable Expert Advisors.

My success is based on multi-system trading based on candlestick analysis, no super-duper indicators.

99% of them are cheating.

I do not come here often and it is always the same.

I have a financial partner. If anyone is interested. I can check on a small real. I do not see any problems here, with a reliable broker.

By the way, how is Yusuf Sultonov doing with his programme?

Judging by your profile, you'd do well to test your TCs beforehand...

Testing is a dead end, a fitting on historical data. How many times has everyone gone through this.

The past is not always exactly the same again. Everyone who does it

regrets bitterly. Everything is fine in tests, then in demo or real life it is a total loss.

As well as buying your useless toys with drawn charts.

If you do not know what to do with the market, you may ask the market administrator to call you and ask for a license.

I advise you to read all about candlesticks: Gregory Maurice, Steve Neeson, The Secret Codes of the Japanese Candlesticks, etc.

online trading for 10 december :10 December

fregat555:

Testing is a dead end, a fitting on historical data. How many times has everyone gone through this.

The past is not always exactly repeated again.

Total lack of understanding of trading theory as a system. Child's play... And the proposed results say the same thing...

Why do you hide full trading report if you want to interest with your pictures? And data of initial deposit is lost somewhere...

fregat555:

regrets bitterly. Everything is fine in tests, then in demo or real life it is a total loss.

If you do not know what to do with the market, you may ask the market administrator to call you and ask for a license.

I advise to read all about candlesticks: Gregory Maurice, Steve Neeson, The Secret Codes of the Japanese Candlesticks and others.

Testing is not a dead end, it is an opportunity to test the strategy's performance.

If the TS shows positive results, then it makes sense to test it in real time on a demo.

Well, and after that on the real account.

And about what adjustments and drawn charts - does not apply to everyone. The tester reports are the data. Not from the ceiling. Maybe someone may draw something there, but it does not mean that all at once under one roof.

P.S The success of three days or even a month cannot mean much either, because"The past is not always exactly the same again". And testing is just as capable of giving an estimate for longer periods.

fregat555:

My advice would be to read all about candlesticks: Gregory Maurice, Steve Nison, Secrets of Japanese Candlesticks and others.

First get your signal out of the red, and then give advice here.

Alexandr Saprykin:

First get your signal out of deficit, and then give your advice here.

It's only a question of time. The new system has only been trading for 3 weeks. There are no indicators, it is based on

Completely independent of many factors in trading (spreads, requotes, spikes and so on).

What else are you referring to for bad trading. The wave didn't go the wrong way, the wagons didn't intersect where

you wanted. Levels, breakdowns, false breaks, true breakdowns, volumes - that's nonsense for students, just to screw with their brains.

Everything is written on the chart, read it.

In the morning a profit of 145 $ now 215 $. Drawdowns are minimal. For 3 weeks, a maximum of 7%. Depo initial 10,000. Lot 0.1.

fig.3

fregat555:

In three weeks, a maximum of 7%.

On the screenshot, it's already 11%. It's not a matter of principle - it's a matter of numbers. And words.

fregat555:

It's only a matter of time ...

Levels, breakdowns, false breakdowns, true breakdowns, volumes - fictions for students, brainwashing.

It's all written on the chart, read it.

Stop bullshitting! Show the FULL report, no lies... and all questions will go away...