Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 30

andreiuser >> :
A file with *xml extension needs to be translated into a file that MQL4 understands

If xml was received in FxSB, then there seems to be no programmatic method to translate it. Ask the programmers, maybe someone will build you an EA.

starsicq >> :

Thanks! Found C:\temp\properties.dat

Today I uploaded the installer for SSB, i.e. it puts everything in the \Program Files\Stock Strategies Builder\ folder, adds a shortcut to the desktop and in the Start menu. There is a normal uninstaller for outdated versions. Now you do not need to search for files in all sorts of folders.

Download Stock Strategy Builder version 3.01

Reshetov >> :

Today I uploaded the SSB installer, i.e. it puts everything in the \Program Files\Stock Strategies Builder\ folder, adds a shortcut to the desktop and the Start menu. There is a normal uninstaller for outdated versions. Now you do not need to search for files in all sorts of folders.

Download Stock Strategy Builder version 3.01

After the initial optimization byuilder the terminal never stops rebooting - is it supposed to be like this or is it a glitch?

Zet1972 >> :

after the initial bilder optimisation, the terminal continually reboots - is this the intention or is it a glitch?

I already answered this question in this thread. But I will answer it once again. It is not possible to call the terminal from the command line without rebooting it.

Reshetov >> :

I have already answered this question in this thread. But I will answer it again. You can't invoke the terminal via the command line without rebooting it.

I must have misdescribed the problem - terminal boots - shuts down - boots - shuts down - boots - shuts down -- until I call WindowsTaskmanager and disconnect the bilder...

had the exact same problem, changing the terminal to a new one helped.

By the way, what is the billd of terminal 221?

Zet1972 >> :

I must have described the problem badly - terminal boots - shuts down - boots up - shuts down - boots up - shuts down -- until I call WindowsTaskmanager and disconnect the bilder...

See after initial SSB optimisation, the mobile computer continually reboots - is this the intention or is it a glitch?

Zet1972 >> :

I must have misdescribed the problem - terminal loads - shuts down - loads - shuts down - loads - shuts down -- until I call WindowsTaskmanager and disconnect the bilder...

same thing.

It didn't happen in the first version of SSB - so the problem is not in the terminal....