Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 28

voltair >> :

This is most likely an entry for buy on High (H1) candlestick, and an entry for sell on Low respectively. You can also set which hours of the day not to use, etc. Probably it is in the source code on FxSB site, but I cannot go there today for some reason. But you can look at the FxSB chart when there are inputs and understand. This "indicator" is simple.

Got it. This is the high and low for this period with the specified shift. The last 2 current parameters are not clear, not displayed, but I have both 1.

NEKSUS_ >> :
umm..... "I'm probably going to ask the leather-bound termptor 5 now"....Yuri, is it possible to put testcommander https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7614 into SSB, specifically the part that is responsible for auto-optimisation?

No, I don't even need such a complicated scheme myself. After all, the process there is only called "auto-optimisation", and in reality:

1. It's a paid program.

2. You have to create the Expert Advisor yourself

3. many settings, which ultimately turn the process into a manual job. In fact, the same can be done in the tester itself, without any TestCommander

With me it's simpler, i.e. Plug & Play:

1. program is free

2. You practically need not configure anything (except setting the JVM and downloading the history), but only select your favorite instrument and timeframe

3. The user gets several options to choose from in the repository.

4. If the user liked something, the code of the Expert Advisor will be created automatically

The SSB user feels like in a free supermarket under Communism: come, choose what you need and take it away. The computer does all the work, a person just chooses.

And in TestCommander, not only do you have to do everything yourself, but you also have to pay for the program in advance, regardless of the end result.

Reshetov >> :

1. The programme is free of charge.

2. Virtually nothing needs to be set up (except installing the JVM and downloading the history), but just choose your favourite tool and timeframe

3. The user gets several variants to choose from in the repository

4. If the user likes something, the Expert Advisor code is created automatically

What about scalability? I am referring to additional conditions and asymmetric input/output. I.e. to approximate your programme to FxSB

TheXpert >> :

What about scalability? I mean additional conditions and asymmetric input/output. I.e. to approximate your program to FxSB

No way. SSB will only evolve along the lines of the principles: simpler, more intuitive, more efficient and compatible with MetaTrader.

If someone is not satisfied with this state of affairs, I repeat: develop software according to your whims and lusts or hire programmers.

Reshetov >> :

No way. SSB will only evolve along the lines of the principles: simpler, more intuitive, more efficient and compatible with MetaTrader.

If somebody doesn't like it, I repeat: either develop software for your needs and desires or hire programmers.

Let's say I like your software better, much better than the above-mentioned one, and it is more realistic, except that there is no flexibility.

That was the beginning of an offer of cooperation, but since it was, no problem, I'm not in the habit of imposing.

TheXpert >> :

Say, I like your software more, much more than the above-mentioned one, and it is more realistic, except that it lacks flexibility.

It was a beginning of co-operation offer, but if so - no question, I'm not used to impose.

SSB was created not to like or dislike - tastes are not a matter of dispute, but so that any dummy could master autotrading, without going into the intricacies of programming, optimization and testing.

There are only two lists and one button on the face of the main application window, and yet some people have problems even with such a primitive interface. See yesterday's posts. It's like the proverbial "lost in three pines". If you add something else "for flexibility", the problems will increase immeasurably.

Cooperation is out of the question, because for cooperation willingness alone is not enough, and you need at least an understanding of the task. Especially because I am not a programmer, but a trader. I do the program in my spare time, as a trader, not as a programmer and for traders, not for programmers.

Good evening. I can't understand everything set up, the strategy file in FST has an xml and what to do next?

andreiuser >> :
Evening. I can't understand all set up, strategy file in FSB has xml and what to do next?

Whatever you want, do what you want - it is your personal property, which you can dispose of at your discretion, i.e.: sell, give as a gift, inherit, drink it away and even destroy it, etc., etc.

For example, you can print it out and hang it on the wall in a gilded frame, or give it to a wastepaper point, or make a paper aeroplane out of it and let it fly out the window, or use it to mop up after a big need.

Basically, everything is now in your hands. You are the lucky owner of another strategy!!!

How to convert *.ssb.gz to another format

andreiuser >> :

How to convert *.ssb.gz to another format

If using SSB, you can only transfer to MQL4.