Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 24

Reshetov писал(а) >>

This is called a quick reversal in the opposite direction on the double counter. This leaves only one lot left.

I was thinking something like that... Thanks!

It turns out that reversal on the double in Forex can be profitable! :)

voltair >> :

I was thinking something like that... Thank you!

Turns out a reversal on the double in Forex can be profitable! :)

It is fast. Whether it's profitable or unprofitable depends on how much profit and loss the trade turns around on the double counter.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

It is fast. And profitable or unprofitable, it depends on how much profit and loss the trade is reversed on the double counter.

That's what I'm saying - it can (but it doesn't have to). :) In automobile reality it is unequivocally loss-making (if the gai is near).

zelda писал(а) >>

... The Fibonacci indicator is for DEMO. It is written. Fibonacci repaints past signals and that shows better results.

Who has a similar but correct working FIBO-levels indicator?

Or in general any FIBO-indicator ... Throw me in your personal info, pls.

Or tell me where to get it.

voltair >> :

And what about the possibility of forcing the ssb to loop?

I'd rather finish the repository. A single computer with a looped strategy search will never overpower distributed computing.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

I'd rather finish the repository. One computer with a looped strategy search will never outperform distributed computing.

That's too bad. I thought it would take a couple of hours to redesign the ssb to run on the command line. And the benefits are obvious - the number of strategies worked out per computer will immediately increase. And a correctly working repository is a matter of time, imho. In general, describe in more detail how it works, pls.

voltair >> :

Does anyone have a similar but correctly working FIBO-level indicator?

Or any FIBO indicator at all... Drop me a line, pls.

Or let me know where to get one.

I've noticed it works too... good cuts showed on the EURUSD hourly - I'll have to get busy... if you find something - don't forget about me :)

And your systems were better even than mine...

zfs писал(а) >>

I've noticed it works too... Good cuts showed on the EURUSD hourly - I'd better get busy... If you find something - don't forget about me :)

And your systems were better even than mine...

Unfortunately, the built in FxSB indicator FIBO looks ahead, that's why it has such results. So, until its not_demo version comes out, it's not worth paying attention to it. And systems, imho, still not quite what you need. Their buttons are not mother of pearl. :) >> We'll have to look for it.

voltair >> :

That's too bad. I thought it would take a couple of hours to convert the ssb to run on the command line. And the benefits are obvious - the number of generated strategies per computer will immediately increase dramatically. And properly working repository is a slow matter, imho. In general, describe in more detail the technology of its work, pls.

The repository has been in working order for a long time now. Only its management is embedded in the other program. I will put code into SSB at the moment.

The technology has already been described in previous posts in this thread.

voltair >> :

Unfortunately, FxSB built-in FIBO indicator looks into the future, that's why it has such results. So until its non_demo version comes out, one should not pay attention to it. And systems, imho, still not quite what you need. Their buttons are not mother of pearl. :) >> We'll have to look for it.

Still, I liked one - I'll publish the result.