Our Masha! - page 14

to Quant

Вы написали про управление активами, цепи маркова.

I wrote about asset management a long time ago, and I solved the problem in the accepted limitations. And if you wanted to talk, give a dozen useless tips, or ask something - you would have to do it in that thread. It is the custom.

Read Shiryaev, if you don't believe me.

And this is the first very useful piece of advice. I hasten to please you that Shiryaev's two-volume books "Probability 1/2" and "Fundamentals of Stochastic Financial Mathematics Facts, Models/Theory" are my desktop books, and in the literal sense.

No one is arguing that your theory is the most correct ...

Like no one else - here: :о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

As for your zigzagging, believe me it's utter nonsense.

What is it again? Are you going to keep pounding on the glass like a fly!? "Fractal Wave Model" is the full name of my invention. I don't know how to get my point across. For the last time, try to penetrate into what I have written: these are not the waves and not those fractals that every trader knows about, this is a completely different theory. Take your time, reread it again - it is a completely different theory. Just remember and trust me.)

Well, I guess this is the end of my words, I will miss you... :o) ...ze no, that's a smiley face :(

To LeoV

Well said....))))

What are you wasting your life on?

a strong base already in place

cabluk писал(а) >> a strong base already created

That's right, well done! Let me decipher this allegory. Cows are our deposits. They eat the hay (our TCs) that we bring them (i.e. create) and get bigger and fatter. Which in principle is not a bad thing, don't you agree? ))))

cabluk

мощная уже созданная база

Something like this. So far no one has earned long and steadily on what has already been created. It is impossible in principle, that's what Shiryaev among others is writing about, for all these nice animals to win a bet simultaneously, which is Forex for us :o))).

PS: the avatar is not Tesla by any chance?

LeoV >>:

All right, well done! Let me decipher this allegory. Cows are our deposits. They eat the hay (our TCs) that we bring them (i.e. create) and get bigger and fatter. Which in principle is not a bad thing, don't you agree?

)

)))

The cows are WE, we are periodically milked by DCs - that's right

:о))))

grasn >> :

"Fractal-wave model" is the full name of my invention. I no longer know how to get my point across. For the last time, try to penetrate into what is written: these are not those waves and not those fractals that every trader knows about, this is a completely different theory.

Hats off to you. So it's no longer a technical analysis, and not at all what you're describing.

What scientific articles even remotely tell us about the right fractals. I take it you have delved into the works of Mandelbrot and Malyavin? Bravo...

grasn >> :

cabluk

Cows are WE, we are periodically milked by DCs - that's right

systematically I would say.

grasn писал(а) >> the cows are us.

Well I wouldn't say that..... I don't consider myself a cow...... If someone does, that's their choice )))))

The DT is providing a service, if you think you are overpaying, change the DT or go straight to the interbank (if resources allow).

If you are overpaying and doing nothing, then you are a cow...

grasn >> :

cabluk

PS: is that Tesla in your avatar by any chance?

Cows are WE, we are periodically milked by DCs - that's right

:о))))

It's not cows, it's bulls who are angry at red rags (matlab matkads) ))

cabluk писал(а) >> it's not cows but bulls who are angry at red rags (matkads matlabs) ))

You've got me all wrong. Matcads, Matlabs are good and there is no argument with that. I only asked one simple question, to which I never got an answer.