Our Masha! - page 13

I suggest that everything irrelevant to the topic of the normal thread be taken down to a separate thread or moderated.

Quant >> :

As for your wave analysis, to be honest, I don't use such approaches, so I don't know how it even works in practice.

I don't think anything good will come out of it.

>> that's what you said to yourself.
What kind of mentors do you have? Complicated stuff is like a red rag on a bull.
People are trying to get to the heart of the analysis from their point of view.
If you don't like it, just walk away.
I understand it's annoying what you don't understand

mangy BARS also wants to mark his territory ))

Mathemat >> :

2. The conclusion is not hasty - and I demonstrated it with the code I gave above in MT4, not in any other language. There was no such code in your first link, but a pseudo code as far as I understood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_programming I hope you now agree that this is not a naive way of doing things.

Topor,

I work in my specialty. Unfortunately from my experience if you don't have an engineering, mathematical, physical, or financial education then there is nothing to do in financial markets.

I know several people, pilots who unfortunately did not succeed in forex. They cannot be requalified in 99% of cases.

cabluk >> :

You answered yourself.
What kind of managers do you have? All this complicated stuff is like a red rag on a bull.
people are trying to penetrate into the essence of the processes of analysis from their point of view.
If you don't like it, just walk away.
I understand it's annoying what you don't understand

BARS the mongrel, he's marking his territory.)

The thing is, in the early days of my youth, I spent a couple of months on this theory, figured out the geometry, used several programs like ElWave 6,7.

The theory is partly based on Fibonacci, but the modeling itself in 5+3 waves, with a number of sub-waves of arbitrary size, is an absolute "fit" to the market, which has no probability of realization.

I.e. using this method, one can explain any movements on history, but nothing in the future. And not even movements. I saw the analysis of professional technical analysts (with a degree in the USA) working with this method, they were 70% wrong.

Technical analysis is 80-90% of charlatans and beautiful tables, the financial markets do not work almost entirely on that analysis.

How do you explain the collapse of the ruble with Waves and what are the further movements?

Quant >> :

I totally agree and it is obvious that technical analysis is essentially a pursuit of the leftovers from fundamental impulses

I haven't read grasn's posts and don't know if he's into spectral analysis or VTE.

just want to tell that application of difficult tools (matcadas matlab etc.) deserves a respect

cabluk >> :

I totally agree and it is obvious that technical analysis is essentially a pursuit of the leftovers from fundamental impulses

I haven't read grasn's posts and don't know if he's into spectral analysis or VTE.

I only wanted to say that the use of complex tools (matcad matlab etc.) deserves respect.

Of course, if you are educated and know how to use the matlab and other applications, that's a plus.

The only thing is, as Mathemat said about squirrels, if initially purely theoretical approach has nothing to do or its construction does not lead to the solution of the problem, then why bother.

Many, or almost all, people here analyse and analyse everything, just for the sake of the process. Unfortunately, you have to wonder at least occasionally if it is the right thing to do... and read the works of others in relation to the financial markets (not technical analysis).

Quant писал(а) >>

Of course, if you are educated and know how to use the matrix tools in matlab and other applications, that's a plus.

The only thing is, as Mathemat said about squirrels, if initially purely theoretical approach has nothing to do or its construction does not lead to the solution of the problem, then why bother.

Here many, or almost all, analyse and analyse everything, just for the sake of the process. Unfortunately, one has to wonder at least occasionally if it is the right thing to do... And read the works of others in the application to financial markets (not technical analysis).

As for me, I suggest trading with hands first, at least on the Demo. Everything will immediately fall into place. Well, of course, if you are not creating pipsaries. I have not seen such fast pens yet:)))

Quant >> :

What I love about forums is that there is always someone who will put his hand on your shoulder in a friendly way and confidentially say "not good enough" without understanding a thing. Dear Sir, I am a patient man, but I am simply fed up with your unintrusive stupidity. Will you calm down your violent activity or do you think that I have nothing to give you to read from wikipedia and other sources? All the more stop discussing what I haven't told you about :o)

PS: dear sir - I have my own wave theories. IS THAT CLEAR OR NOT? And I don't give a fuck what you used when you were young, I just hope it was safe!

infinum13 >> :

And I suggest that everyone should trade with their hands first, at least on the demo. Everything will immediately fall into place. Well, this is, of course, if you do not create pipsaries. I haven't seen such fast pens yet:)))

Feel the reality, so to speak? You can recommend this to comrades, the only thing they want is to create an automaton.

Understand the basis and what is behind each move is already 70% of success.

Grasn,

No one is arguing that your theory is the correct one or vice versa. For God's sake.

As for security, they simply did not allocate limits to these wave strategies at the time, and rightly so.

As for your zigzags, believe me it is nonsense. Read Shiryaev if you don't believe me.

You wrote about asset management, Markov chains. In turn I asked you how much your approach converges with dynamic programming.

I don't mind at all if you spend 10 years inventing something, for the sake of the process, so to say.

Spend your life on theoretical theories or use the powerful base that has already been created for practical work. It is your choice.

Quant писал(а) >> Spend your whole life on theoretical finesse, or use the powerful base you've already established to do your practical work. It's your choice.

Well said....))))