Advice on a real advisor for the money - page 7

Do1phin13 писал(а) >>

there are normal robots, I have one of those...

It's time to create a kunskammer of this kind of statement already! You don't even need a Cohen-type NS to see the standard "Fool" pattern:

...I won't give any stats or investment passwords...

...I have one thing to say about this robot, it's self-written and not completely finished, I still have a month or so of coding, in the test it has already one and a half months

it's been in the test for a month and a half now... ...respectively 50% for the week...

Nothing that Do1phin13, not correctly calculates compound interest, and instead of 60% per week, writes about 50% (61%=((1+0.1)^5-1)*100% - apparently innate modesty). We will continue for the author. So, per month we get ((1+0.1)^20-1)*100%=570%, while in a year our deposit will increase in 2000000 times!!! Do1phin13, you still doubt your smarts?

If you think the robot is a good one, you may sell it. - I don't think the robot is bad, but my finances are not so good, and if I sell it, I can raise my deposit to a decent level, instead of waiting for it to give me the deposit I need from scratch!

I will not sell it for cheap, I feel sorry for my work to encourage pennies.

You do not need it to work out, all empty - run to the bank and take a deposit on the flat you need amount! Only, divorce your wife beforehand and say goodbye to your children. And you won't do it, just because, what you're writing here and what you really represent - is not converging.

P.S. And as a final note:

Neutron >> :

It's time to create a kunskammer of this kind of statement already! You don't even need a Cohen-type NS to see the standard "Fool" pattern:

Nothing that Do1phin13, does not correctly calculate compound percentages, and instead of 60% per week, writes about 50% (61%=((1+0.1)^5-1)*100% - apparently innate modesty). We will continue for the author. So, per month we get ((1+0.1)^20-1)*100%=570%, while in a year our deposit will increase in 2000000 times!!! Do1phin13, you still doubt your smarts?

You do not need to work it out, it's all empty - run to the bank and take the sum you need against the security of the flat! Only, first divorce your wife and say goodbye to your children. And you won't do it, just because, what you're writing here and what you really represent - is not converging.

P.S. And as a final note:

Well, you've lowered the man's profile....

Although if you really want to sell something, you need proof. And here at once: ...steytes or investment-passwords will not give.

Shit...

When I write something, the forum really shuts down! I've seen this effect many times before.

It's not good. Well, you want me to apologize?

Neutron >> :

Shit...

When I write something, the forum really shuts down! I've seen this effect many times before.

It's not good. Well, you want me to apologize?

So people are still reeling from the weekend, brain still mush, no thoughts =))

zxc >> :

There is a real advisor for the money. Check it out here.

What do you think? Isn't it a good advisor? And for the money.

Geez! What jerks...

The advisor is not a pips or a scalper. Any broker will accept it gladly, especially if it is honest. For the experiment, after the appropriate optimization for the period! There is no adjustments for the history. However, even with the default settings from 2007 the Expert Advisor is still profitable and does not need further optimization due to the non-distributed trading system. Only a few traders use it and market makers do not change the market "against it" as the number of its users does not exceed the number remarkable for market makers (about 10 000) and in fact only about 10-15 traders use it.

I'm telling you, the graver the grail, the more mistakes and just nonsense the sellers post.

timbo >> :

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! What a bunch of jerks...

I tell you, the graver the grail, the more mistakes and just plain nonsense the sellers post.

That's often how it goes.

One sold to another, the expert did not recoup the amount invested from the market for a certain period, the man decided to sell it to a huge bunch of people, in order to get back invested.

Hence, there is a complete misunderstanding of the expert's work algorithms and mistakes in description. This is the country we live in and the people of the time of buying and selling.

HIDDEN >> :

This is often how it happens.

One sold to another, the expert did not recoup the amount invested from the market over a certain period, the person decided to sell it to a huge number of people in order to recoup the amount invested.

Hence the complete lack of understanding of the expert's algorithms and mistakes in the description. That's the way our country is, and people are just trying to buy and sell.

In other words, the first one sold a substandard product and sold a piece of shit as a candy. That's a good start.

What does that have to do with mistakes in the description?

For the sake of experimentation, after appropriate optimization for the period!

What is it? Is it a misunderstanding of the examiner's algorithms?

timbo >> :

That is, the first one sold a shoddy product, selling a piece of crap under the guise of candy. That's a good start.

What does that have to do with mistakes in the description?

What's that? Is that a misunderstanding of the examiner's algorithms?

No - it is more likely inattentiveness in the description, well, or Word was not at hand. And I do not exclude the age of the person forwarding someone else's exp, it can also be just a schoolboy, or a first-year student. They may be schoolboys or first-year students. :-) I encrypted it just in case.

timbo писал(а) >>

Geez!!! What a bunch of jerks...

An adviser is not a pipser or a scalper. Any broker would be happy to accept it, especially if it's honest.

Especially impressive is the last sentence! The seller himself does not seem to understand what he writes!

Hardly a broker will be happy if the expert will bring profit to the trader!

And if the Expert Advisor is unfit and "honest", then of course - any broker will be happy ...

But it is interesting!

"Expert Advisor is honest" - what does it mean?

Does it mean that it obediently opens/closes positions at requotes several pips worse than the initial one?

Does it mean - does it allow slippage to the worse side only?

... etc. ... ?

rid >> :

"Councillor Honest," is it?

must have meant honest broker )