Advice on a real advisor for the money - page 4

GENTLEMEN!!! i have a 50 pt STOPLOS!!! take 126 pt!!!! profit factor 1.94 (five year average) Clearly there are periods with pf 2.5 even.... 10 losses in a row easily holds a 50 pt stop as. Email offer is limited too. Yes... Strategy conservative you can not think of at a risk of 4% per transaction the average yield of 175% with max drawdown 36%. Please contact me in person. All the powder. Reports. Everything is there.

Skymaster >> :

It's been removed in some unknown way =)) I'm not offended. There are enough buyers already. I'll make 10,000 quid... and I'll take it off the market. Whoever's got it, I'll support them. The rest... ...let them steal from the people who bought it.) There's no link to the account.

The author's on fire :)))))))))))) 10,000, well then why are you still selling??? For 10000 you open an account and enjoy life!!!

Dmitrii610 >> :
>> all the whippersnappers, all the reports.

>> who did the whipping?

Skymaster >> :

How much are you willing to pay? Have your own options for you, to make it less expensive. Ready to provide an investment password from REAL. skymaster81@ya.ru. I'll give recommendations on settings. I say at once, the profit gives very good.

>> I sent you an e-mail... >> catch it.

thank you, dear colleagues, for your participation...

the topic is not closed... - If you have any real suggestions for advisers/systems, please write... I am ready for contacts

TheXpert >> :

>> who's the whipping?

The author wrote: ALL were whipped, he didn't specify whether it was at the same time or one at a time.

Well, a big moose is not as bad as a small profit. If anyone is following my account, a stop loss like that would only benefit me. It's worked before. So where's the big loss? And this way he can sit out the losses. If there is no stop loss or take profit, the trade is forced to close at the end of 20 days.

See how it worked today =)) Maya davolna adnaka =))

Neutron писал(а) >>

Anything they offer you for money or free is a scam. Put your mind to it, an EA that is consistently profitable is essentially a money-making printing press, and legally. Guess how much it costs? That's right, so do not waste your time and do not lead the weak (who are potentially willing to sell junk for $1000) into temptation, for it is a sin.

An EA must be worth several times more than the profit it has traded for the author. Normal money (tens of thousands of dollars) are offered for the EAs that were working on real accounts with amounts starting from $1000 and showed excellent results. The buyer will contact with an brokerage company about payment of earned profit to the author. If everything is OK and the author is known, then we start negotiations about buying and selling... But it is easier and more logical to become an investor.

The author may be known through internal brokerage company channels or through public monitoring of the account. As a rule, these kinds of Expert Advisors are hardly monitored.

You should put up a demo to try it out, no one wants a pig in a poke

Decided to post a test version. It is quite usable, but only in 0.01/0.02/0.03/0.04/0.05/0.06/0.07/0.08/0.09/0.1 lots.

I recommend that you test it with 1000$ and more.

Files:
psv_3.ex4  7 kb