Advice on a real advisor for the money - page 2

FION >> :

Is that the one that's pushing the lot 10 times?

I decided to stop at 5 instead of 10. Many people are scared off by 10. Frankly speaking, so am I, but I've traded on such conditions and quite successfully. I decided to reduce the lot... I gave him the password to my account and let him take a look. I gave the man the password to my account and let him look at it. I've had one drawdown. But relative to what he's made, minuscule.

Skymaster >> :

Well, I told him to stop at five instead of ten. I gave the man the password to my account and let him look at it. Since I showed him here, he's made a good score. I've had one drawdown. But it's a pittance in relation to what he's been raking in.

Share the invest or email it to ivau80@mail.ru

OK.

Business Center: LiteForex.org

Server: SIG-Lite.com

Account: 136040

Investment password: sm13sm06sm81

Skymaster писал(а) >>

Well, I decided to stop at 5 instead of 10. Many people are scared off by 10. Frankly speaking, so am I, but I've traded under such conditions and quite successfully. I gave him the password to my account and let him take a look. I gave the man the password to my account and let him look at it. I've had one drawdown. But relative to what he's been raking in, minuscule.

Well, if the hen's got the golden eggs, why sell. Make it your own.)

tempico писал(а) >>

esteemed experts,

I would like your advice on a stable and profitable Expert Advisor that actually works (on real accounts).

I am willing to pay money.

All that you will be offered for money or free is pure scam. Imagine, an EA producing stable profits is in fact a money-making printing press, and moreover, legally. Guess how much it costs? Right, so don't waste your time and tempt the weak (potentially selling bogus products for $1000), because it's a sin.

That's not how I'm selling the sourcebook. I think the source code would be too expensive to sell, both for you and for yourself. And that EA is for sale with restrictions. 20$ for 1 lot. I.e. if you want it to work with 0.1/0.11/0.12 lot, it's already 60$ and only in ex4 file. Well, why not help people. I'm not principled, I won't give it to anyone, but I like money =))

Skymaster писал(а) >>
I'm not selling the source. I think the source code would be too expensive to sell, both for you and for myself. And that's an EA for sale with restrictions. $20 for 1 lot. I.e. if you want it to work with 0.1/0.11/0.12 lot, it's already 60$ and only in ex4 file. Well, why not help people. I'm not principled, I won't give it to anyone, but I like money =))

Well, that's a bummer, I mean, cheating the customer.

Skymaster писал(а) >>
So I'm not selling the source code.
You know very well what it costs to decompile your non-source. That's right, it costs nothing. Which means you're deliberately selling a fake source for money.

Skymaster писал(а) >>
That's not how I'm selling the source code. I think the source code will be too expensive to sell, both for you and for me. And that EA is for sale with restrictions. 20$ for 1 lot. I.e. if you want it to work with 0.1/0.11/0.12 lot, it's already 60$ and only in ex4 file. Well, why not help people. I'm not principled, I won't give it to anyone, but I like money =))

What about a 5x increase???? I.e. 0.1 to 0.5 would cost $1,000?)

tempico wrote >>.

This is what I warned you about with my first reply)

Figar0 >> :

What about a 5x increase???? I.e. 0.1 - 0.5 will cost $1000?)

This is what I warned you about with my first reply)

If the DC gives conditions to trade 0.1 lot in 0.01 increments, then count... 820$. Good things don't come cheap ;-)