EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 52

gorby777

I would like to note the following, with the forward test from 15.01.2009 the results are much better than from 1.01.2009)))

Are you correcting the curve like this on purpose?)))

With M1 optimisation, more profits come out than with M1_1

Can you please explain the 4 and 5 digits?

Vovanych >> :

I would like to note the following, with the forward test from 15.01.2009 the results are much better than from 1.01.2009)))

Do you adjust the curve like this on purpose?)))

I'm putting the EA on real in Broco. And I have history uploaded there since 15.01

gorby777 писал(а) >>

I'm betting on a real EA in Broco. And I have history uploaded there since 15.01

Sorry)))

likeother писал(а) >>
Please explain what and 4 and 5 characters?

This is the number of digits after the decimal point in a given terminal.)

From myself I want to note, to five characters went apparently the most cunning))))

SHOOTER777

Are you already steaming in Hawaii?)))

Vovanych >> :

... >> the most cunning ones have probably gone to five digits.)

Brokers or traders?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Brokers or traders?

DC... golden)))

Vovanych писал(а) >>

Are you already steaming in Hawaii?)))

No! I'm a patriot and I prefer a beach holiday to a hunting holiday in the Russian countryside))

Two unpleasant moments((( RoverBook Partner died and took with it some of the necessary information((( who understands?

Presumably the internal power supply, repair at services called from 5 to 8 thousand, and his red price of 10 at market day.

But trouble comes in one hand, my wife had an urgent transfer, now she sits from morning till night, so I have almost no access to the desktop PC either.

I can have a quick look how trading is going, but it's already third week without optics.