EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 45

boing9267 писал(а) >>

You're thinking right.

>> I'm thinking right, but what do I do?)

Vovanych >> :

That's the problem, I can't start two, three four. When I click on the icon it pops up already open. Maybe of course it's related to vista or some other metatrader settings.

I have already thought, maybe I should install metatrader again, in another directory. But I think it's nothing.

In general I can't open two, three, four windows of metatrader from one broker(((

Why is this nonsense? It is the only way to run multiple terminals from the same DC.

My sets for the coming week
Files:

drel500 писал(а) >>

Why is this nonsense? It is the only way to run multiple terminals from the same DC.

Are you sure? Or are you kidding the kettle?)))

Is there no other way?

Vovanych писал(а) >>

Are you sure? Or are you mocking the kettle?)))

No other ways?

Install in different directories, no other options.

Integer писал(а) >>

Got it, thanks)))) Tomorrow I'll divide my disk in twenty pieces and stuff it full))))

Tomorrow, if there is enough time, I will make optimisations for each account and test each account on its own set.

Integer писал(а) >>

Another question, with all this, is the IP not taken into account by the DC?

SHOOTER777 >> :

This is not the first time my last post has gone missing.

In it I said that gorby777 and boing9267 had very different results. Mine are closer to gorby777 . Max Thursday +650 pips approx, total +140. And on each individual pair the results are about the same.

I can assume that the differences are due to different approaches to the main optimization criterion. I prefer to choose variants with maximal profitability but not maximal profit, of course, the number of trades is also taken into account.

Vovanych писал(а) >>

Another question, with all this, is the IP not taken into account by the DC?

Not taken into account.