EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 26

boing9267 >> :
Yesterday there were problems with optimisation on micro in alpari. I added zeros to the stops and the optimization went on. Now I am trying to do the same on demo - it is not working.

I have it figured out. I have changed DBlnc=1500 to DBlnc=200 for micro $200 and minlot 0.01, optimization went well. I had to raise minlot 0.01 on the demo to 0.1 only after that it earned. Why I have missed using 0.01 lots on the demo? - Is it DC's fault?

boing9267 >> :

Figured it out. For conditions: micro $200 and minlot 0.01 - I changed DBlnc=1500 to DBlnc=200, - the optimization went. I had to raise minlot 0.01 on the demo to 0.1 only then it worked. Why I have missed using 0.01 lots on the demo? - What has been the problem?

I think the minimum lot in Alpari is 0.1. DBlnc is the lower balance for trading, UBlnc is the upper one. Adjust it to your own

gorby777 >> :

Alpari seems to have a minimum lot size of 0.1. DBlnc is the lower balance limit for trading, UBlnc is the upper limit. So, adjust it to yours.

At Alpari there is 0.01 lot on demo - when you open, you have to select demo micro. and there will be a min 0.01 lot)))

It was the micro-USD that I chose. Optimisation with 0.01 does not work. Only with 0.1 lot.

boing9267 писал(а) >>

Figured it out. For conditions: micro $200 and minlot 0.01 - I changed DBlnc=1500 to DBlnc=200, - the optimization went. I had to raise minlot 0.01 on the demo to 0.1 only then it worked. I had to raise it up to 0.01. Why does it not work with 0.01 lot on the demo? - What is the dealer's fault?

For conditions: micro $ 200 and minlot 0.01 - should be about so int DBlnc = 100-150; int UBlnc = 250-300; or other, but the real ticks around the starting balance.

Secondly, if your Expert Advisor has the following lines

if ( IsOptimization( ) ) TrBlnc = false;if ( IsTesting( ) ) TrBlnc = false;

then the above-mentioned limitations don't apply to optimization and testing.

Only four pairs have been prepared.

preparing the pound and the euro pound, the rest will be on the back test

Dear SHOOTER777, I apologize if I repeat myself, but could you please explain the meaning of G and F variables. How to change them during optimization and what should be their values during real testing and trading?

boing9267 писал(а) >>
Dear SHOOTER777, apologies if I repeat my question, but could you please explain the meaning of G and F variables. How to change them during optimization and what should be their values during real testing and trading?

The Expert Advisor uses a two-band tuning (optimization) algorithm, with two-level three-step optimization.

First band is set at G=0(not equal to 2,3,4)

First level F=0

First stage Trd_Up_X=true Trd_Dn_Y=false for parameters with "x"

Second stage Trd_Up_X=false Trd_Dn_Y=true for parameters with "y"

Second level F=1

Third stage Trd_Up_X=true Trd_Dn_Y=true for parameters with "z"

The second range is smaller than the first and is set after it with G (equal to 2,3,4).

First step G=2 for parameters with "X"

Second step G=3 for parameters with "Y"

Second step G=4 for parameters with "Z".

After full optimization, the state flags should be in the positions :

Trd_Up_X=true Trd_Dn_Y=true F=1 G=4

In general it's better to use six special set-files, that I've posted before, there all values are selected automatically depending on the stage.

SHOOTER777, I am interested in your opinion about the indicators. It's clear that when testing with both of them, the optimization time increases. But it's better to use both of them when Indctr=0 or it's better to choose the 2nd one and work only with Indctr=2?

boing9267 писал(а) >>
SHOOTER777, I am interested in your opinion about indicators. It is clear that while testing with both of them it leads to increase of optimization time. But it's better to use both of them when Indctr=0 or it's better to choose the 2nd one and use only Indctr=2?

I don't have enough power and time to check which indicator is better, but visually the second one is better.

Indctr=0 is just made for fun, I don't think it's the best combination, but you can embed your own and combine)))