EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 13

mpeugep писал(а) >>

I've tried to replace AO with other indicators and the results are much better, but it's hard to optimize (it takes a lot of time).

Indeed, in the original version I used some other indicators and tried my own. I have definitely got better results (on tests, no demo yet). Avesom is one of the worst, if not the worst, but it has an advantage over the others - it counts quickly and it has no parameters for additional optimization. If you have Deep Blue you can try others. Can you imagine that if this version with the worst indicator has such results, what others do.

Question to the author: why do you prefer circuit 4+2 to 4+4?

I tried different schemes, and 4+2 I only chose for euro and pound, I haven't decided on the rest yet. I was thinking here to hear the options, who's worked out what.

In general, the optimization rules, many EAs show good results after optimization for about 10% of optimization time, so, we are moving in the right direction!

This EA does not use pure fitting. It is not adjusting to the history, but optimising the entry considering that in the near future the situation will be similar. And it is so.

You just need to properly define the periods and bounds of the optimization parameters. If you look at the euro, you can see 80-90% of positive results in optimization. For the sake of an experiment I tried to set parameters at random and positive results were obtained in 32 out of 36 cases (I used all set files obtained even for other instruments). With over 80 per cent probability of winning optimisation only increases the chances ))))

guys, what pitch can you use on sl,p, and variables

it is possible to create a team for optimisation))) if anyone had the idea

then there is an optimal portfolio with the best options

Repeat...

A new version of the L7 is offered for real life testing.

Added:

Checking input parameters with inhibit operation if reset.

MOS() function to control order opening for more reliable entry.

The Flg flag for better initialization after failures - i.e., when an entry is triggered after a failure, even if there is a signal, the entry will not happen until there is a new signal.

Flag Flq to avoid opening of a second order on the same bar - not everything is clear with this flag,

Most probably we should try to disallow trading on one bar after a loss at the close rather than controlling the opening.

But there is still a lot of work to be done.

Kontra писал(а) >>

Shooter, there's something I don't understand.

Firstly, the time for optimisation has increased manifold.

Secondly - even with optimisation, profit for the month does not rise above $ 400.

What is it about?

Or what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

The time of optimization must have increased slightly, and the optimization results seem to be OK.

Now I will check the code once again.

SHOOTER777 >> :

Indeed, in the original version I used some other indicators and tried my own. The results were definitely better (on tests, I didn't get to the demo). Avesom is one of the worst, if not the worst, but it has an advantage over others - it counts quickly and it has no parameters for additional optimization. If you have Deep Blue you can try others. Can you imagine that if this version with the worst indicator has such results, what others do.

Question to the author: why do you prefer circuit 4+2 to 4+4?

I tried different schemes, and 4+2 I only chose for euro and pound, I haven't decided on the rest yet. I was thinking here to hear the options, who's worked out what.

In general, the optimization rules, many EAs show good results after optimization for about 10% of optimization time, so, we are moving in the right direction!

This EA does not use pure fitting. It is not adjusting to the history, but optimising the entry considering that in the near future the situation will be similar. And it is so.

You just need to correctly define the periods and bounds of the optimization parameters. If you look at the euro, you can see 80-90% of positive results in optimization. For the sake of an experiment I tried to set parameters at random and positive results were obtained in 32 out of 36 cases (I used all set files obtained even for other instruments). With over 80 percents probability of winning optimisation only increases the chances )))).

I tried optimization during the week and I was not satisfied with the results, although I had the Expert Advisor on only one pair.

I realized one thing: I should test it on at least 3-4 pairs because some of them are losing and some are profitable, but most of them are profitable.

For this week I am testing an EA for 8 pairs on 1H, with my indicator and trailing.

I optimized it using SHOOTER777's scheme - 4+2.

Results as soon as test data arrives_.

Dear colleagues, please also share your results, who is involved in this thread... Together we will achieve decent results!

This week I charged an EA on the pairs indicated by the author. I ended up with +470 with about 400 on the euro pound, which was brutally salted. The other ones failed for some reason. I have tested it on 1H - to no avail. Let's keep trying.

borovennikov писал(а) >>
I did it this week on pairs specified by the author. I got +470 and 400 of euro pound which has been brutally salted. The other ones failed for some reason. I have tested it on 1H - to no avail. Let's keep trying.

To newcomers...

This EA was developed for M5, you can try it on other TFs, but note that the EA handles signals once per bar (with explicit control) and trailing too.

In this form I have tried it on other TFs - there is also profit, but it is usually one and a half to two times less.

I definitely recommend to use optimization with EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP according to 4+2 scheme on M5. Also kroks on yen need higher (up to 150 pips) SL.

So, create and experiment. And share with others.

1H for the sample.

L7 with a boom trawl and the option to disable it.

By default the trawl is disabled. To enable, set UseUdavkaTrail = true in parameters

Good luck with test.

Files: