I write indicators, EAs, not for free anymore :) - page 2

nkeshka >> :
There is an interesting indicator, I have been testing it for a week, it seems to give correct entry signals, I tried to make an EA, but I lack experience. The indicator works by ticks. The indicator works with ticks. If I am interested. Where should I put the indicator and my unsuccessful Expert Advisors so far?

Does it give exit signals? I have no idea how to use it, I do not know how to work with it.

BARS >> :

Well you need feedback, don't you :)

I need an assignment to start with, which you can then leave feedback on :)

nkeshka >> :
There is an interesting indicator, I have been testing it for a week, it seems to give correct entry signals, I tried to make an Expert Advisor, but I lack experience. The indicator works by ticks. The indicator works with ticks. If I am interested. I have tried to use it as an Expert Advisor, it has not been tested yet.

Give it here, I will screw it into my EA :)))

Inspire >> :

I need an assignment to start with, which you can then leave feedback on :)

So I'll either do it in person or by e-mail. >> I think it's easier to...

Please, I'm also giving you my uncompleted Expert Advisor, if you can call it that. Questions about the indicator and what I've done there, ask here, or whichever is more convenient. Just share the finished Expert Advisor...

All downloaded, not taking anything else for now

Here we go!...

Another dumping... Or is it dumpingatrosa? Which is it? :-)

Inspire писал(а) >>

I'll write a couple of indicators/advisors for free as a warm-up and feedback.

And then we'll see :)

I have a script that opens positions with a hotkey!

I open a position and then I have to put TP and SL separately.

I need help in writing an EA, or a script that you install once and it will work until you turn it off.

I have an idea: I work in Forex, I don't care what currency pair, open a position, this expert or script puts a Take Profit and Stop Loss (SL - 10, TP - 2) and then it will be possible to regulate.

I would like to ask my broker to set TP and SL at one time.

>> Thanks in advance!

BARS >> :

I think I've found my happiness.

.... :)

Irina post your picture we will see howhappy BARS is! )))

Hometrader >> :

I have a script that opens positions with a hotkey!

I open a position and then I have to set the TP and SL separately.

I just want to know how to do this and I'm not sure how to do it right away.

I have an idea: I work in Forex, I don't care what currency pair, open a position, this expert or script puts a Take Profit and Stop Loss (SL - 10, TP - 2) and then it will be possible to regulate.

I would like to ask my broker to set TP and SL at one time.

Thank you in advance!

Such scripts are in the base: BASE

Just look...