The law of conservation of the money supply is not a law. - page 5

TAB = point of anisotropic bifurcation = point of no return.

I won't publish anything.

This is the same stretch of history, but from Moneiraine. The largest number of currency instruments.

Xupypr >> :

Sergey, I see that you have already progressed far in this matter. I am following it closely, it is very interesting.

Thanks, Igor. Sorry for the silence, but I got very carried away with the new approach, so I left the previous ideas in the closet for now. The results are very encouraging (at least for now). But everything is still very raw. Affects lack of skills, so it moves very slowly, but thanks to the kind and responsive souls (such as yours) still moving.

As an example for today. Entries in four currencies (6 VPs) - 10% result!

And this is (below) from the beginning of the week for 7 currencies - 100% 1:1 (!).

But questions still remain ...

Xadviser >> :

What is TAB?
Do you think keeping it locked up will do you any good? Strange deduction for your level. I guess I was wrong, but it's up to you, of course.

Here is a good read for those who want to get good results in the field of automated trading.

There's something to look forward to. There must be a reason for such a foundation to keep its designs secret.

Zhunko >> :

Here is a good read for those who want to get good results in the field of automated trading.

There is a lot to strive for. Probably not for nothing a fund like this keeps its developments secret.

For the article, thank you, interesting. The man is implementing the principle of "share, you will be rewarded" in a different way.

I don't want to oblige you in any way to share anything, just by your statements on the forum I have a mistaken impression of your worldview (to some extent). So let's move on. The only thing that remains unclear is the meaning of showing pictures.

Xadviser >> :

That's a great idea! Do you want to implement it?
The point is the "wrong", artificially created nature of money. Money=value. And the correct nature of money = medium of exchange. It cannot (mustn't) be a value in and of itself. On the contrary, it should be an OBJECTIVE. Here is an article about the proper nature of money.

http://imperiya.by/economics2-4002.html

By the way, what's that indicator on the screenshots?

Zhunko >> :

Here's a good read for those who want to get good results in the field of automated trading.

There is a lot to aspire to. It is probably not for nothing that such a foundation keeps its developments secret.

>> "We hire physicists, mathematicians, astronomers and scientists. And yet, as a rule, they know absolutely nothing about finance," emphasized James Simons in his report at the annual conference of the IAFE, the International Association of Financial Engineering, which took place at about the same time. As for professional traders and financiers, according to Simons, "We don't hire anyone from Wall Street.

--

astronomers stand out as seemingly unnecessary

And who do you think astronomers are? They are the same as mathematicians and physicists. Only with a developed intuition (they have to develop it on duty). I think that they are more needed in the market.) But again, purely on the technical side of the question, since no one has cancelled the foundation yet.:)

I have a friend who is an astrologer. She is into forex. Anyway, she manages to show intraday directions the next day. 90% of the time it's a match.

Anything can come in handy. You don't have to give up anything. Everything is interdependent and interconnected.

Our developments have an inverse effect on the markets. From direct - the same trade of the majority. To "crooked" - through spies managing and controlling the markets and exchanges.

Vadim, thanks for the link. I've read it before, but re-read it with pleasure. Quote from the article:

When in the second half of the 1970s the scientist entered a serious creative crisis due to prolonged failures in solving the problem of multidimensional differential geometry, a quite unexpected solution was found. In 1978, Simons gave up mathematics completely, and began to trade professionally in the stock market. (Interestingly, this occurred at forty years of age, having reached the age when Claude Shannon, the "father" of information theory, had also abandoned the great science, only two decades earlier.) After several years of trading by traditional methods (with varying success), Simons decided to put the matter on a scientific basis and trade exclusively with the help of mathematical algorithms and programs.
I simply admire the man.

Xadviser >> :

For the article, thanks, interesting. The man is implementing the principle of "share, you will be rewarded" in a different way.

I don't want to oblige you in any way to share anything, just by your comments on the forum I have the wrong impression of your worldview (to a certain extent). So let's move on. It is not clear only sense of showing of pictures.

My world view is a balance between everything. A dynamic balance.

Don't give more than you get, Don't take more than you give. Imbalance leads to problems in everything.

===================

Pictures... Just beautiful :-)