The law of conservation of the money supply is not a law. - page 4

Xadviser писал(а) >>

I think you are mistaken. It is not the amount but the relationship that should be considered. After all, the GP is an attitude.

That's interesting stuff you've posted. I'll have to think about it...

>> thank you.

Neutron >> :

Interesting material you have posted. Will have to think about it...

>> Thank you.

Glad to be of help.

A little more about dependencies. From two currencies you can make only one EP, from three - 3, from four - 6, 5-10, 6-15, 7-21, 8-28 etc. So solving the problem of predicting only one VP is IMHO a useless undertaking, because you input two independent variables and you get... a third. The interesting thing starts with at least four. But the most important thing is the other. The solution has to be found on the opposite side. Because at every moment we already have solutions of these equations, and to find at least one variable, which means predicting at least one currency...m-m-m will be a blessing to all. I.e. to predict not the solution of the equation, but to find/predict the variables.

Perhaps this is a task for NS.

Your theory has long been brewing in my head: in addition to it, I think that for each individual currency should be tied to its economic index, ie.For example, to what extent oil production is important for a certain country, gold, gas, or anything else, as long as it is shown in the news, i.e. it influences people, traders and brokers. How do you like such an idea?

razorbladekiss >>:....How about this idea?

It's a great idea! Do you want to implement it?
The point is the 'wrong', artificially created nature of money. Money=value. And the proper nature of money = medium of exchange. It cannot (must not) be a value in and of itself. On the contrary, it should be an OBJECTIVE. Here is an article about the proper nature of money.

http://imperiya.by/economics2-4002.html

Sergey, I see that you have already progressed far in this matter. I've been following it closely, it's very interesting.

Neutron >> :

Interesting this.

The phenomenon is called deflation. This is what drove the Great American Depression in the 30s and all the other depressions we know about in those years, the German, French and so on (the only way humanity got out of those depressions was the WWII). The reason of the increased volatility is a decrease of the amount of money that is traded. That is, reduced market liquidity. Money is actually disappearing from the market. Firstly, "everyone is sitting on the cash" - that is, they are not willingly and on less favorable terms for the counterparty to share the money. Secondly, some of the money that was involved in the past has disappeared along with the bubbles of the burst banks, funds, etc. This is all in theory. But they say trading volumes on the interbank market have indeed fallen.

Xadviser >> :

You're right about that, although the idea was last year (exactly one year ago, even the dates are the same 08.08.07 and 08.08.08 Probably liked the second figure better )

I have other dates coming up. And it wasn't an afterthought last year...

This is a proactive method of calculating the indices:

Zhunko >> :

I have other dates coming up. And it wasn't an afterthought last year...

It's a proactive method of calculating indices:

Well, about the dates, I was speaking in a somewhat joking tone. And it depends on how you choose your reference point. You took the dips and I took the beginning of the breakdown of the "average" (subjectively) channel.

And what is the preemptive methodology of calculation? What does the preemptive methodology do? Pre-emptive = predictive, am I correct?

Xadviser >> :

Well, about the dates, I was speaking in a somewhat joking tone. And it depends on how you choose the reference point. You took the dips and I took the beginning of the breakdown of the "average" (subjectively) channel.

What is the preemptive method of calculation? What is the basis of the preemptive method? Pre-emptive = predictive, do I get it right?

I've already written about TAB somewhere. These points are detected earlier with this calculation method than with other methods.

I will not reveal the essence of the method.

Alexander Nesterchuk invented this method in November 2006.

Zhunko >> :

I have already written somewhere about TAB. With this method of calculation these points are detected earlier than with other methods.

I will not reveal the essence of the method.

Alexander Nesterchuk invented this method in November 2006.

What is TAB?
Do you think keeping it locked up will do you any good? That's a strange inference for your level. Apparently I was wrong but it's up to you, of course.