A really working advisor,,,, see for yourself. - page 8

I will write an article about cloning intelligent cats (using a cat's brain instead of neural networks)

one day my cat came into the room... and the radio was playing some kind of indian or oriental music... and the cat started bobbing its head back and forth to the music...

i got excited. i thought the cat had suddenly developed a high IQ but he just started burping... he'd been on the weed

forex_Boy >> :

YES the cost of the advisor is "a certain amount of $" Limiting the sale to 5 clients. Or else we can crash the market.....

forex_Boy >> :

My answer to you who wanted one already bought it, and believe me, people like that do not post this thread... and silently make money......

Afftar, you still haven't got 5 sales, or are you already selling above plan?

Prival >> :
>> about dogs I'll just have to write about how this forex is biting )

Only dogs have owners. Cats have staff....

Mathemat >> :

A cat is a noble animal. I had one myself who died four years ago (it fell off the balcony, the bastard). I also loved him. sabluk, you write an article about cats when you're ready: you already have an authority on them. And I'll write about monkeys for the company.

There's a lot about these animals here: kotikoshka.ru.

real cat broker

real cat institutional

cats are eaten in the southern Chinese provinces

it would be like posting a boar from a simple ukrainian village on a muslim forum

blend >> :

cats are eaten in the southern Chinese provinces

It would be like posting a boar from a simple Ukrainian village on a Muslim forum.

One family in China's Shandong province has a cat that weighs 15 kilograms and has a waist circumference of almost 80 centimetres.

Shandong (山东; pinyin Shāndōng) is a province in eastern China.

>> they don't eat him but they nurture him, he's a real working cat-advisor.

Fuck... already eating cats in the east... the crisis is spreading

Cats, squid and octopus are not eaten as a matter of principle: you can't eat your brothers in mind.