Attention: New version of the profile. - page 9

Mathemat >> :

Well, he doesn't seem to be running: there are enough people willing to keep the branch afloat as it is.

Ignoring the persona is in my opinion an incomplete solution. If a thread is developing, it will be quoted anyway. So there will be posts by the person being ignored.

And if you ignore a branch, there will be none of this. It will not be a nuisance, and it will not tempt him to tickle his slumbering instincts.

Ignoring will not solve

it will be a long time to make newcomers happy.

If he feels ignored, he'll make waves in other threads.

You cannot defeat a terrorist, you can only make his life harder.

>> of course it's better to make it more difficult.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Please introduce the ability to ignore certain topics in your profile.

+1

I support Mathemat

I would also add to the profile that her IP was also logged in (without showing it) - and then the list of mates. It's very convenient and will calm some people down...

I would also add to the profile, that from her ipi (without showing it) also went - and then the list of comrades. It's very convenient and will calm some people down...

It's already been said that it's unrealistic to use a clone's IP, because IPs are dynamic and different people can come from the same provider.

Those you caught for example that with one ipi in a unit of time a request came from different nicknames and they just one provider so ipi edentichny, provider takes on their grid and there's already distributed by its own logic.

Urain >> :

It's already been said that it's unrealistic to use a clone's IP, because IPs are dynamic and different people can come from the same provider.

Don't start the subject. >>Calculate the probability of your nonsense coming true.

Do not start a theme. And calculate the probability of realization of your delirium.

In principle, you can put a filter, and if so happen that people can not get on the forum, let the moderator decides on the three issues can be for example over the phone (in person) to make sure the two people are not clones.

In general, I think the option has a place, and there let the administration decide, but the topic is really important.

There are many in Russia who sit behind NATo.

Or are proxies no longer in vogue?

Achtung!!!

THE TOPIC HAS BEEN UNDESERVEDLY FORGOTTEN!