Asking for advice from knowledgeable people. About hedging to avoid MS - page 11

NProgrammer >> :

With what maths :)))

You mean you know how to lock correctly? :))

I don't give a damn about your faith or not... :))) why aren't you talking about it? You don't even know what I'm talking about. You know, I'm going to check you now, what are the real ways to transfer money fast? In quantities of 1,000-2,000-1,000? Which ones do you know? Time for you to answer, 5 minutes. Transferring money from Russia to a trading account with a real broker, not a lousy broker. You can even not only from Russia.

:) Let's go check you pi.... the theoretical chatterboxes. :))

time's running out.

The boy uses SWIFT, IBAN, forward wires, WU, MG and thinks he's an advanced man.

WMZ does not count.

I forgot about the cardboard

sabluk писал(а) >>

The boy uses SWIFT, IBAN, forward wires, WU, MG and thinks he's an advanced man.

WMZ doesn't count.

Mama... What are you talking about?! :))

Although come on you're only bantering, it's okay... You're not pretending to be a connoisseur... No one's making any special demands on you...

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Time's up.

Time's up, didn't have time to google it... Well okay, but no more pi....

NProgrammer >> :

Mother... What are you talking about?! :))

You're only kidding, that's fine... You don't pretend to be a connoisseur. No one's making any demands on you...

it's not hard to guess that you probably use Guin Capital or Sachsbank and top up your balance with a card

It's faster with a card, but the charges are not good for large sums.

you should use SWIFT to top up your card if you have Telebanking from vtb24

All of the above is not a matter for pride, although I know a lot about this stuff, I envy mathematicians who know swear words I can't understand.

sabluk писал(а) >>

It's not hard to guess that you probably use Guin Capital or Saksobank and top up your balance with a card.

It's faster with a card but the charges are not good for large sums.

you need a swift transfer, you can do it from home if you have Telebank VTB24 for example.

you can send large sums by swift without leaving home, you can do it from home if you have telebank for instance with tetb24. all the above is not a source of pride, although i know a lot about this nonsense but i envy mathematicians who know swear words that i do not understand.

Wtb's a bummer. :))

And since you do... you're a swift :) What do you mean? Just a bank transfer or do you have a swift terminal at home?

NProgrammer писал(а) >> ) :)) ha ha, Well, my friend, the MO I have... >> uh... Honestly, I haven't done the math. But it's very, very positive. :))

NP, so tell me what it is, your m.o. (in points!), if it's not a very intimate question. Can you tell me how it counts? Strictly theoretically speaking, it is not m.o. at all, but only its statistical evaluation with all that it implies. But that's the way it is.

And about locking, which you think is hedging, coaster has told you very accurately:

If you don't have a system with positive equity - hedge, don't hedge, fold, roll, fuck, screw in EMEs, smoke or not - nothing good will come of it.

Don't scare anybody with theoreticians. What a practitioner. I have an idea in what the sermene practitioner, who has no particular idea about the statistical nature of the market and is always trying to find the perfect "trend/flat" filter, is inferior to the theorist. So he will spend his whole life in the swamp of traditional interpretation of traditional indicators... Theoretical analysts concentrated on conscious and practical solution of the problem of robust TS creation, cannot be found at any forum, but practitioners who regularly lose their nano- and minirealis, are more than a few.

Each hedging system (or the breaking of traps) should always be tied to the main idea of the system. There is no such thing as a simple tray-hedging system that fits anything. But you haven't stated the idea of your system here. So you got a flooded thread.

If you have such a dilemma in your strategy - "to close, to increase the stock or to deposit more money" - it's not worth the price of such a strategy. In a good strategy this is not the force majeure, but a normal way to increase the average volume of trades in a successful trading.

NProgrammer >> :

Wtb is a bummer. :))

And since you're the fixer... you're a swift :) What do you mean? Just a bank transfer or do you have a swift terminal at home?

UPI 9995 - Foreign Exchange Translation

Mathemat писал(а) >>

NP, so tell me what it is, your m.o. (in points!), if it's not a very intimate question. Can you tell me how it counts? Strictly theoretically speaking, it is not m.o. at all, but only its statistical evaluation with all that it implies. But that's the way it is.

And about locking, which you think is hedging, coaster has told you very accurately:

And don't try to scare theorists here. What a practitioner. I have an idea in which the sermene practitioner, who has no particular understanding of the statistical nature of the market and is always trying to find the perfect trend/flat filter, is inferior to the theorist. So he will spend his whole life in the swamp of traditional interpretation of traditional indicators... Theoretical analysts concentrated on conscious and practical solution of the problem of robust TS creation, cannot be found at any forum, but practitioners who regularly lose their nano- and minirealis, are more than a few.

Every hedging system (or the breaking of traps) should always be tied to the main idea of the system. There is no such thing as a simple tray-hedging system that fits anything. But you haven't stated the idea of your system here. So you got a flooded thread.

If you have such a dilemma in your strategy - "to increase the stock or to deposit some more money" - it's not worth the price of such a strategy. If you have a good strategy, it's not a force majeure, but a normal way to increase the average volume of trades in a successful previous trade.

M, I'm not going to count MO, I really have nothing to do... Well by eye - Very much depends ... A year ago it was one thing, now another. It's foolish to count it.

I'll be honest - I know the answer to my question, or rather I know my answer, but I was wondering exactly what is ischo.

The perfect filter? What do you mean? I don't have any filters, and I'm almost 100% sure that you didn't look at that index. It's got nothing to do with maths at all.

As for the locs, the question, if you noticed, is only about the MC. Otherwise these locs are just a trading strategy. As you understand...

As for the MO now - well, if you're interested in the average temperature in the hospital - well, probably 20-30 points...

sabluk писал(а) >>

UPI 9995 - Foreign Exchange Translation

Bummer. Theory. Yes and a LONG time.

NProgrammer >> :

Bummer. Theory. Yes and a long time.

Theory to you. Practice to me.

>> it's a long time for your strategy.

That's why you're pouring fire from the map.