Asking for advice from knowledgeable people. About hedging to avoid MS - page 14

NProgrammer >> :

So what did you say to ME here that's new. :)) Read what I write, maybe you'll wise up...

And I don't have three moose, you miracle... No, I'm just mad about the profits and the limits weren't there, so I just closed for "everything"... You know on one move to catch almost 200 pts, what an adrenaline... :))

Broth cube.

Look, cut the bullshit.

"Leo, you won't believe it - I've only had 3 losing trades in a year out of over 2000..." you said...

So, feathered wonder, go fuck off somewhere else. And pick your brains along the way.

P.s. How do you get smart...

"Pro"! )))) there are no moose. You said it yourself....

And this "pro" will be the one who's gonna be messing with my head about locs...

BARS писал(а) >>

A cube for brotha.

Look, cut the bullshit.

"Leo, you won't believe it, I've only had three losing trades out of over 2,000..." You said...

So, feathered wonder, go fuck off somewhere else. And pick your brains along the way.

Shit, I told you the same thing just now, you're freezing... :))

it's as hot as the Ukrainian parliament ))

sabluk писал(а) >>
>> it's as hot as the ukrainian parliament.)

Tell me about it... :))

Where do you think the euro is going to crawl today?

glad to have a topic like this, because the other humanities branches have stagnated)

You're screwed.

1. P*** times you said there were moose and now there aren't.

2. Professionals don't ask such questions.

3. You have to learn the terms. You can't tell hedges from locks... and judging by the term cloud, it's not the same thing )))).

"Where do you think the EUR is going to crawl today?" - Pro! ))))))) Intraday... no moose... ugh. Bullshit ))))

So go get treatment.

Apparently a clinical case of meningitis...

//----------

Good luck, everyone.

BARS писал(а) >>

You're screwed.

1. P*** times you said there were moose and now there aren't.

2. Professionals don't ask such questions.

3. You have to learn the terms. Otherwise you cannot tell hedges from locks... and judging by the round-up of terms, it means different things, too )))).

So go get help.

Looks like a clinical case of meningitis...

//----------

Good luck, everyone.

And on the subject, miracle, what do you have to say? :))

Moose, moose... phoebe-neirs... Bars, why did you choose that nickname? Is your last name Badger? :))

NProgrammer >> :

Tell me about it... :))

Where do you think the eura will crawl today?

>> the eura is not fish or meat.

Pound is more interesting this week

sabluk писал(а) >>

the euro is not fish and chips...

The pound is more interesting this week.

They're all tied up with the euro. :)) In the pound, the process is random, so fuck it. It's just a piping machine... There's no time to program it. :))

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

They're all hooked on the eura. :)) On the pound the process is random, so fuck it. It's only a piping machine to work with... There's no time to program it. :))

And the Canadian looked it up. What a guy... :))