Asking for advice from knowledgeable people. About hedging to avoid MS - page 7

NProgrammer >> :

Real jerk hangout.... :))

- It's not a fool, it's a horse! It's a gift for you, stupid.

- What a gift, such a fool.

(From Masyanya)

granit77 писал(а) >>

You've made a mess of the subject... I was hoping someone would say something sensible. You're all so egotistical, so complex...

Mathemat's avatar's eye is starting to twitch.

Well, and I too, marvell - but by the way, cleverer than I summed up anything there, I at first too overlapped... >> but then I did the math, and I figured out that either I should just close, which is VERY, VERY, VERY bad, or I should just top up my account.

NProgrammer >> :

..but by the way, you can't get any smarter than I summed it up there...

1. You'd be stupid not to compliment yourself.

2. I was referring to you, too, about complexes.

3. Bottom line: I've been a shut-in my whole life, and I'll die a shut-in.

P.S.

I asked Rustam about loki, I don't understand how to get out of them. >> So he wiggled his fingers in the air and said it was elementary. :))

granit77 писал(а) >>

1. It would be foolish not to praise yourself.

2. I was referring to you about complexes, too.

3. Bottom line: I've been a dumb shutterbug my whole life, I'll die a dumb shutterbug.

P.S.

P.S. I asked Rustam about locks, say, I do not understand how to get out of them. So he wiggled his fingers in the air and said that it's elementary. :))

Ohhhh let him tell us, we'll catch on... :)) Sounds to me like just to avoid the MC. Otherwise, loki just spoils everything... The only thing they can help you draw almost any drawdown... What M is so afraid of...

granit77 писал(а) >>

1. It would be foolish not to praise yourself.

2. I was referring to you about complexes, too.

3. Bottom line: I've been a dumb shutterbug my whole life, I'll die a dumb shutterbug.

P.S.

P.S. I asked Rustam about locks, say, I do not understand how to get out of them. So he wiggled his fingers in the air and said that it's elementary. :))

And the worst thing about lots is that you get a counter-order in the most unprofitable position... By the way

To be afraid of slippage is not to walk in the woods. But of course, who would like big drawdowns...

NProgrammer >> :

So for future readers, to summarise, LOC is dope. But if you want to lock in, you should do it BEFORE :))) and not after.... In general, to avoid MCs, you need to keep the necessary capital at the ready. And do not count on the fact that you can hedge this instrument and then go out with a profit. Such hedging is also a form of fixing losses. You can hedge only until the money reaches the account. And then close the lock and wait out. That is all.

:)) Why not keep the entire amount in the account in advance, as theorists here think they don't understand shit, you just need to keep the money in the bank and not at work. :)) Theorists are mellifluous.

Lock is not bullshit. Lock is fixing profit/loss. Both of them sometimes need to be fixed :)

And the dope is the stop behind the level

NProgrammer >> :

My experience is that the best thing to do is to immediately add money to the trading account.

You're a sucker and you're inventing some kind of super machine.

>> you don't like moose, you don't like chopping boughs underneath you.

sabluk >> :

You're a total sucker and you're inventing some kind of super machine.

>> don't like moose to chop a bough underneath you.

Do you like moose? Would you like to give them to me :)

paukas писал(а) >>

Lock is not dope. Lock is fixing profit/loss. Both need to be ficked sometimes :)

And a dope is a stop outside the level.

That's right. That's what I'm saying. I told you how to use the lock to your advantage. :))