I can't believe it! - page 13

I don't see any trades in the demo yet.

xnko >> :

Yes, the EA has some peculiarity: if the lot is fixed it stomps on the spot, but if the lot can be increased, then the profits will be higher. I can't explain it yet.

The problem with profitability must be solved in the first place. (one of the reasons why I abandoned my Expert Advisor at the time)

Kontra >> :
I don't see any trades in the demo yet.

Noticed, already made some trades in another MT in another DT, restarted MT.

That's it, now I have to trade

How? You still haven't flushed it?! You're taking a long time comrade!!

Korey >> :
how? still haven't flushed it?! long time comrade!!!

:)

xnko >> :

:)

the system is not plum ( even though it is low-profile ) .... the small lot allows for very substantial drawdowns ( in pips ) ....

even with a more distant stop than the author's...

I thought the topic was buried already, but it turns out the author has not even tested it with normal quality, the craze continues, it looks like masochism)

I tried to use my own EA, I cannot repeat that. Yesterday I tried to use author's algorithm, not precise, but real equities are sky-high and without martingale. One thing, the modelling quality is 44%.

I downloaded the history and equity naturally moved in the opposite direction, the quality was 90%.

Dezil >> :

I thought the topic was buried already, but it turns out the author has not even tested it with normal quality, the craze continues, it looks like masochism)

I tried to use my own EA, I cannot repeat that. Yesterday I tried to use author's algorithm, not precise, but real equities are sky-high and without martingale. One thing, the modelling quality is 44%.

I downloaded the history and equity naturally moved in the opposite direction, the quality was 90%.

Probably didn't take into account the entry point... because in every bar ( almost ) the price makes a zigzag...

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

Probably did not take into account the entry point... after all in each bar (almost) the price makes a zigzag...

I took it into account as much as I could, at least judging from the author's price entry is uncomplicated (after price moves 13 pips from the opening price), but after the "zigzag" takes place, i.e., there is a lower shadow at Buy or an upper shadow at SELL. The problem is in volatility and stop triggering.

I understand you have a more advanced system, I do not want to share)