I can't believe it! - page 14

Dezil >> :

I took into account as much as I could, at least according to the author's statement the entry is uncomplicated (after a price move of 13 pips from the opening price), but after the "zig-zag" takes place, i.e. there is a lower shadow in a buy or an upper shadow in a sit. the problem is in volatility and the triggering of stops.

As I see you have a more advanced system, I don't want to share)

Yes ... mine is more sophisticated ... but it also works as a semi-automatic ... besides I couldn't give up the indicators completely ... although I am striving for it

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

Yes... I have a more complicated one... but it only works as a semi-automatic... besides, I couldn't give up indicators completely... although I'm striving to do so

yeah, it never hurts to have a trend indicator

sllawa3 >> :

Yes... I have a more complicated one... but it works like a semi-automatic machine... Besides, I couldn't do away with the indicators completely... although I'm trying to do that

sllawa3 here's some more 'Experiments' maybe you'll clean it up

Dezil >> :

>> well, yeah, a trend indicator never hurts

I have a channel indicator... Keltner sets the lot and the max timeframe probable risk accordingly... When breakdown of H4 the risk of drawdown is quite high (the disadvantage of my system)

xnko >> :

sllawa3 here's some more 'Experiments' indicators to see if you can get the hang of it.

i already tried to put in mt4 ftl it didn't work... i don't know why

There is still silence on the demo

Kontra >> :

>> there's still silence on the demo.

And I was worried, here in FyStart the same gravik has already traded three times. The problem was that the EA has put on a chart where the price was triple digits after the point, so the stop level was not 10 pips but 100, and the EA trades with a fixed stop level of 10 pips. Fixed it half an hour ago. I am sorry for my inattention.

according to my calculations should average one hour out of three consecutive hours of trading.

By the way, in real time I trade with GbpJpy H1 and EurJpy M30 at the same time and my 25 cents has already turned into 42 cents this morning :)

Pay attention to today's reports only, the last 15 transactions
Files:
statement.rar  22 kb