I can't believe it! - page 9

Dezil >> :

If we trade on H4 and the current price on H4, H1, M30, M15, M5, M1 is higher than the open price, we buy.

absolutely right ( primitive so )

sllawa3 >> :

>> absolutely right.

but in general the system is rather cumbersome ( and I change something every day when the next idea comes up )

so there's a lot of different additional (service) features

Here are some pieces of code from the EA. The number of lines in the code is approximately 100.

void CalcLot()
{
double depo = AccountFreeMargin();
Lot = 0.01 * MathCeil(depo / 100.0);

double min = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT);
double max = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MAXLOT);

if(Lot < min) Lot = min;
if(Lot > max) Lot = max;
}

static datetime OrderTime;

if(OrderSend(...)
OrderTime = Time[0];
bool SignalClose()
{
return (Time[0] != OrderTime);
}

By the way, the Trailing Advisor is now virtualised

how about this ? from $100 to $165 million :)
Files:

Aligarch Leopold.... (standing ovation)

By the way, what does "By the way now Trailing is virtualized" mean? i.e. it trawls "inside" the EA without sending signals to the server?

Fix bugs, make some corrections and get a new version: from $100 to $113,000,000 in just the last 3 months !!!
Files:

Shniperson >> :

Aligarch Leopold.... (standing ovation)

By the way, what does "By the way now Trailing is virtualized in the EA" mean? i.e. it trawls "inside" the EA without sending signals to the server?

>> Exactly right.

xnko >> :
how do you like it ? from $100 to $165 million :)

Dear xnko ,don't engage in self-deception. And don't waste your time. Notice at the end of the test section you have no growth. And it is explained by the fact that this is the section. where there is a history of minutes. Upload the minutes to the whole testing section and the tester will show the deposit drain.

Guys stop me, I'm going crazy, I can't sleep for a week !!!