Price movements can be predicted ! - page 37

Eh, I'll add my own contribution to this thankless cause....

i missed a little yesterday ... i have 1 more trade open at 1.33 ... so 5 trades in total)) out of 880 deposit of 330 ... drawdown in -420 ... the level of 137.55% I think Kolya is already close ... already hear his footsteps in the stairwell ... will soon knock on the door ...

P.S. "Global reversal" of Eurobucks (and not only him) has already started?

xrust писал(а) >>

Eh, I'll add my part to this thankless cause....

I'll continue too... :))

As of 12.12.2008 21:55 there are four prices

1.3444 - the Upper boundary

1.3111 - middle

1.2791 \ ________________________ two lower boundaries, the first is the most correct the second, hmm - probably wrong ... But it's not my fault ... :))

1.2751 /

All looking upwards at 7500/170, wonderfully round isn't it? It's always been fun for me too... But to be perfectly accurate, the angle is like this - 7526/170.

What kind of angle is that? Well it's at a distance of 7500 minute bars, this line rises 170 pips in price. Look at the trend line in MT - create and then select it and move its points, you will see the numbers...

Actually, to me... unfortunately for me, .... it's very uncomfortable to post on this forum because of the ban. I'll post my predictions mostly on c-forum http://robotrading.liveforums.ru/... ROBOTRADING - Forum for Automated and Manual Trading in Financial Markets.

Basically, I invite everyone there too (there is almost no registration) ... :))

Hmmm... there's something about the prognosis being optimistic... hopeful.... just want to get naked and put stops around 1.2995... and make a killing... 500 quid...

Shniperson >> :
Hmmm...something about the forecasts is all optimistic... hopeful.... >> just want to get naked and put stops around 1.2995... and make a killing... 500 quid...

In fact, there is a rough equilibrium of driving forces in the market at the moment.

In such a situation, I, for example, would not risk making any predictions.

We must watch the struggle - which trend will eventually take the upper hand...

Sart >> :

In fact, there is a rough equilibrium of driving forces in the market at the moment.

In such a situation, for example, I would not risk making any predictions.

One has to watch the struggle - which trend will ultimately prevail...

There are always uncertainties in the market, you have to catch the extremes of uncertainty...

Most people here make predictions based on Eliot's wave theory.... I confess myself honestly have not read a single line (of his works). But I wonder what percentage of the forecasts work out?

50% spread :)

Shniperson >> :
Here most make prognoses based on Elliott wave theory.... I confess I haven't read a single line of Eliot's work myself. But I wonder what percentage of "performance" of these predictions is.

If you are not lazy, take all 5 of my forecasts in this thread, starting with USDCHF, and in the tester open

positions from prices in the directions and times shown in the forecasts.

Since the forecasts are relatively long-term (a week), set stop loss at 200 p.

Of course we would like to know about the results of such a simulation...

For my part, I claim that by following the above predictions one could easily take up to 1000 p. of profit, with the specified initial stop-loss.

Eh... Here comes Kolya...