Price movements can be predicted ! - page 30

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Да в понедельник похоже никуда. Сейчас СУППЕР Флет... СУППЕР прибыльный кстати... Но рисковый.... ой, какой рисковый.

zxc
писал(а)
>>
Where will the yen gap after the weekend?

Yeah Monday looks like nowhere. It's SUPPER Flat... SUPPER profitable by the way... But risky.... oh,so risky.

This is the moment, by the way - super equilibrium, it's funny... But there's still quite... mega upward bias... Which may indicate the beginning of an upswing. The important number is 1.31, when it gets good, we can already hope that it will go up for a long time. If it doesn't get there, it might slide to 1.1, in one word, either 1.33 or 1.1...

Xadviser >> :

>> "the dog barks, the caravan comes" (proverb)

>> "an elephant's ear is always bigger than a wolf's."

Sart >> :

That's not very nice, Sabluk, what you're doing.

Let's create a table in the first post.

>> stop being such a sissy.

sabluk >> :

i don't give a shit about the thread ))

create a table in the first post and edit it as predictions come in

and you can do your literary arts in your new posts, and we'll have a place to pile it on.

Just great !

You can tell a real simpleton when you see one.

He's just full of shit.

With such real people, I think we should speak without ceremony, in their own human language, which is all they understand.

I'm telling you, Sabluk, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, in your language:

- You, Sabluk, are shit.

Sart >> :

- You, Sabluk, are shit.

Sart, don't be distracted by frivolities. :))

And about the tabular presentation of the forecasts might be worth thinking about?

Sart >> :

Just great !

You can tell a real simpleton straight away.

The shit just comes out of him.

With such real people, I think, one should speak without ceremony, in their own human language, which is all they understand.

I'm telling you, Sablik, from the bottom of my heart, in your language:

- You, Sabluk, are a shit.

prose writer ))

You must be a regular beer drinker... you should know that alcohol depresses testosterone... have you started speaking in falsetto yet?

granit77 >> :

Sart, don't be distracted by frivolities. :))

And what about tabular representation of the forecasts may be worth thinking?

It seems that Mathematician and Prival intended to analyse these forecasts. Probably lost interest.

I'm not very good at various kinds of technical presentation techniques.

I think, even for the sake of objectivity, it would be more convenient for an outsider, such as you, to do the analysis,

if you're willing and interested.

In my opinion, for a rough estimate, the simple formula below will do:

Prediction_Quality = (Prediction_span/(Prediction_span + Prediction_span)) x 100%.

The spread in pips should be counted from the price at the time of the forecast, which I always quote.

If the result is more than 50%, the forecast can be considered successful.

Sart писал(а) >>

It seems that Mathematician and Prival intended to do the analysis of these forecasts. Probably lost interest.

I am surprised at the moderators, or rather their complete inaction. If this continues to be so, not only the thread will be contaminated but the entire forum. Normal people will soon leave altogether. I urge everyone to completely ignore those who cannot behave decently. Let them "talk" to themselves. And I ask moderators to remove hooligans from the forum.

Sart >> :

It seems that Mathematician and Prival intended to do the analysis of these forecasts. Must have lost interest. [...]

Prediction_Quality = (Prediction_span/(Prediction_span + Prediction_span)) x 100%.

No, I haven't. I will estimate both by your formula, Sergei, and by my method proposed earlier. Just a lot of extra here, I try not to meddle. It's not like the thread is flooded.

NProgrammer >> :

Yeah Monday looks like nowhere. It's SUPPER Flat... SUPPER profitable by the way... But risky.... oh,so risky.

This is the moment, by the way - super equilibrium, it's funny... But there's still quite... mega upward bias... Which may indicate the beginning of an upswing. The important number is 1.31, when it gets good, we can already hope that it will go up for a long time. If it doesn't get there, it might slide to 1.1, in one word, either 1.33 or 1.1...

The European Central Bank (ECB) cut its key interest rate by 0.75 percentage points to 2.50% from 3.25%, RIA Novosti reported citing Agence France Presse.

Everyone was just waiting for the decision of a meeting of someone there at the ECB.