Price movements can be predicted ! - page 29

Plus писал(а) >>

What is V.T.E.?

Another Canaan balm - "Elliot's wave theory". Or rather proto... balsam :))

He must have cheated people hard in his time...

Plus писал(а) >>

On the 4H we break the downtrend upwards. Now on the 4H Down trend since 21.11.2008. Breakdown point Up 1.22 with a target of 1.2420. If we go back below 1.2085 (false breakdown), we will fly to complete the 3rd wave to 1.1675.

On 1D there is an uptrend, which we will break down. The breakdown is at about 1.1735. It may take a long time to break through, or it may happen right away.

I am drawing the points and lines by DeMark.

At the moment, the target of 1H is 1.2121, and then the rebound to 1.2085 should be there in order to check if the break-down by 4H was false or not.

Thus, I will consider the impulses and decide where to place the order.

Thank you, Oleg. It is very interesting. And much more understandable. I wish the forecast would be a bit earlier, I closed below the orders :-(

I especially liked the bounce from 1.2121 to 1.2085

Now that's a calculation.... hats off to you.

If you can further clarify on the highlighted phrase. After all the third wave according to your layout above is ascending, how can we end it at 1.1675?

sabluk >> :

Medical and Occupational Expertise.

A Japanese wrestling coach used to say this to his students:

1. If you focus on winning, you will lose.

2. If you focus on not losing, you will lose. 3.

3. and only inner peace gives you a chance to win.

I look at some of the members of this forum and I see that many of them don't want a "Occupational Medicine",

but rather a "Medical Psychiatric Examination".

They will never have the inner peace necessary for trading, without a thorough course of treatment by a psychiatrist.

Tell me, for God's sake, why do you get into threads where you, well, have absolutely nothing to do and nothing to say?

Sart >> :

>>Why on earth would you want to get into a thread where you have absolutely nothing to say and nothing to do?

i don't give a shit about the thread ))

create a table in the first post and edit it as the predictions come in.

>> and in the new posts you can create literary fiction and we have a place to pile it up.

Here's the question, gentlemen... Who has anything to say about the Euro/Yen? It's a very ambiguous situation right now... Will it go up or down or will it stay flat for longer... can we still expect 120-123 in the near future ? (say, till the middle of the next week)

Where will the eu gap after the weekend?

Shniperson писал(а) >>
Here's the question, gentlemen. Who can say anything about the Euro/Yen? It's a very ambiguous situation right now. Will it go up or down, or will it stay flat for longer... can we still expect 120-123 in the near future ? (say, till the middle of the next week)

I wonder what the coryphaei of wave analysis have to offer? I'm curious too.

Sart писал(а) >>

... only inner peace gives you a chance to win.

"If you can't change the situation, change your attitude" (proverb)

"The dog barks, the caravan comes" (proverb)

Do not worry so much. We should have positive attitude.

zxc писал(а) >>
Where will the eu gap after the weekend?

Yeah Monday looks like nowhere. It's SUPPER Flat... SUPPER profitable by the way... But risky.... >> oh, so risky.

sabluk >> :

i don't give a shit about the thread ))

create a table in the first post and edit it as forecasts come in

and in the new posts you can do your literary creations, and we have a place to pile up

That's not very nice of you, Sabluk, what you're doing.

A man looks in the thread and Sabluk "piles on" ...

Or do you think Sabluk's shit doesn't smell?