Price movements can be predicted ! - page 28

Xadviser >> :

Well, there you go. Show me the markings. Like this, for example.

How about this picture?

1.1828-1.2198 - first wave

1.2198-1.1924 - second wave

1.1924 - third wave

On the left (no markings) are the first and second waves of the next highest cycle.

If a new Fractal will form on the 1D, which will be if the day closes above 1.20, then on Monday we will prepare for a break-down of 1.22 and a small downtrend with the target 1.2420.

We may break the trend today too, though. Anything may happen.

By the way, there was another false-break in the 4H, which is the second signal of the global trend reversal.

Sart писал(а) >>

How about this picture?

On the left (without markings) are the first and second waves of the next senior cycle.

That's another matter. I still have a lot of questions, but at least I have a vague idea.

Thank you

Plus писал(а) >>

If a new Fractal will form on the 1D, which will be if the day closes above 1.20, then on Monday we will prepare for a break-down of 1.22 and a small downtrend with the target 1.2420.

We may break the trend today too, though. Anything may happen.

By the way, there was another false-break of the 4H, and this is the second signal of the global trend reversal.

That's awesome. Despite the difference in the definition of waves, your version seems preferable to me (or maybe I just want to :-) Do you draw the TP points by yourself or an automatic device?

Only I don't really understand the highlighted phrase. How is it possible to break down 1.2200 to 1.2420?

Xadviser >> :

That's simply amazing. Despite the difference in wave definitions, I find your version preferable (or so I just want to :-) And do you draw the TD points yourself or an automaton?

Only I don't really understand the highlighted phrase. How is it possible to break down 1.2200 to 1.2420?

On 4H we break the downtrend upwards. Right now on the 4H we are trending down from 21.11.2008. Breakout point Up 1.22 with a target of 1.2420. If we go back below 1.2085 (false-break), the 3rd wave will finish at 1.1675.

On the 1D there is an uptrend, which we will break down. Breakdown at approximately 1.1735. We may break it for a long time, or we may break it at once.

I draw the points and lines myself using DeMark.

Right now, the target is 1.2121 for 1H, and then the rebound to 1.2085 should be carried out, in order to check if the break-down of the 4H was false-break or not.

And then I will look at the impulses - where to place the order.

By the way, the 1.2420 target coincides very nicely with the Weekly Median (Red Line), from which a bounce down should be expected.

This once again confirms the importance of the target.

A serious reversal pattern should form on the Median.

Plus >> :

On the 4H we break the downtrend upwards. Now on the 4H Down trend since 21.11.2008. Breakdown point Up 1.22 with a target of 1.2420. If we go back below 1.2085 (false-break), we will end the 3rd wave towards 1.1675.

On the 1D there is an uptrend, which we will break through to the downside. The break-down is at about 1.1735. It may take a long time to break through, or it may happen right away.

I draw the points and lines myself using DeMark.

At the moment, the target of the 1H is 1.2121, and then the rebound to 1.2085 should be there in order to check if the break-down of the 4H was false or not.

And then I will look at the impulses, where to place the order.

They say V.T.E. is complicated and confusing. Looks even more complicated to me. Anyway, never mind, the important thing is that our results are similar.

The trick is probably in the fact that both V.T.E. waves and your assumptions are based on extrema.

There was a time I used to trade on "Barishpoltz sliding channels". Sometimes price behaved amazingly well within that sloping channel.

The conclusion from this is that extreme values of the price are certainly significant in its further behavior.

Sart >> :

The V.T.E. is said to be complicated and confusing.

What is V.T.E.?

Plus >> :

What is V.T.E.?

Medical and occupational expertise