Price movements can be predicted ! - page 4

granit77 >> :

Don't pick on me, really: both serious and manly.

But, firstly, almost every serious man here has "his own vava in his head", maybe, except Mathemat.

And secondly, if you collect your or my posts and make a negative analysis, a conscientious psychiatrist will write a thesis. :))

It's not nice to offend particular people.

That's why I put it as a generalization that people, instead of getting disappointed in those people, slam the door and leave the club of indicator fans )

>> and a series of claps for effect.)

Victor, hehehe, I've got big cockroaches of my own too, and don't have much time to look at other people's insects :)

Sart >> :

In the coming week, I am 100% sure the franc will reach 1.2500, maybe even by Friday we will see the level of 1.3000 !

This is the result of the analysis over the weekend...

Right now the price is 1.1951

Anyone want to bet ?

Sergey, with all due respect, it would be more correct to say: "my forecasts come true 65 times out of 100, today's forecast is..."

But it's impossible to be 100% sure, even having an insider knowledge of the stock market. Everything may happen and timbo and YuraZ are right

I don't predict the price either - it doesn't work :(

goldtrader >> :

Sergey, with all due respect, it would be more correct to say: "My forecasts come true 65 times out of 100, today's forecast is...".

But it's impossible to be 100% sure, even if you have an insider knowledge of the stock market. Anything can happen and timbo and YuraZ are right.

I can't predict the price either.

Ok, 90%. I just wanted to shake up the swamp and there was no desire to go to the forum. They say the same thing over and over again,

and the main, global issue, so to speak, of predicting price movements, is not even mentioned by anyone...

In the meantime, I think it's time to revise the forecast...

Figar0 >> :
In the meantime, it seems to me it's time to revise the forecast...

100 p. against the wool - means absolutely nothing. The prediction remains valid.

I would like to draw the attention of the community once again - no one has made their prediction.

How people play the forex game is incomprehensible....

There are two pieces of news:

one bad news - it is impossible to predict the price

the other is good 'YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - Inspiration from championship results' there is no need to predict the price

get off the trend already

Sart писал(а) >>

100 p. against the wool - means absolutely nothing. The prediction remains valid.

I would like to draw the attention of the community once again - no one has made their prediction.

How people play the forex game is unclear....

Why. You don't have to predict the price a week in advance in order to work. It is enough to take into account what is happening in the market at any given moment. And what will be in an hour, two, a day, a week - you don't know)))

Sart писал(а) >>

How people play forex is unclear....

Playing in the sandbox, not forex.

A prediction like "so many points there by so-and-so" is meaningless.

sabluk >> :

>> and a series of claps for effect.)

+1 ga ga