YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 32

I'm aware of the topic. What is the point of posting images of the EA's performance, even on the automation forum? Everyone has an EA here, and not just one. I think it would not be good if some of them start topics on their EAs and post screenshots of their work in the past 24 hours every day.

Your screenshots contain only one piece of information - your EA opened and closed positions there and then. Nothing else! Is it useful? If yes, please explain. Maybe, I'm missing something.

If your position is that whoever needs it will benefit, then there is nothing to talk about.

On the subject:

Many are inspired by the principles of such a system. If we succeeded - open an account in a major brokerage company and go EMPLOY. Or just a theoretical interest that it would be great if there were such trading conditions on the REAL ...

Screens are the engine of commerce.

all within the rules

Is it standing on a real account? Just some trades are open on High bars, which in reality is not always possible?

2 YuraZ.

Don't listen, I would like you to further develop your story with the "night hunter". How your war with brokers develops and which brokers do not allow you to trade, of course you cannot write the name on the forum, then please write the names in private. And it would be great to see further screenshots of trading.

Fletcher писал(а) >>

2 YuraZ.

Don't listen, I would like you to further develop your story with the "night hunter". How your war with brokers develops and which brokers do not allow you to trade, of course you cannot write the name on the forum, then please write the names in private. I have been working on this for a long time and it would be great to see screenshots of trades.

+1? expert really works beautifully. It would be nice to see screenshots of trading too (taken with the tester for example)

Fduch, Fletcher, please answer, why do you need screenshots and videos of the EA working? What is the use? Maybe I really don't understand something. I think there are monitoring sites and investor access directly for such cases.

If you want to understand the logic of the Expert Advisor, the tester will always be better than screenshots and video of the tester. Although there is enough information in the thread (screenshots have nothing to do with it) to write your own analogue.

About the war with brokers:

Everyone is fixing obstacles. You only need to start making good profits to get a feel for it.

mql4com >> :

Fduch, Fletcher, please answer, why do you need screenshots and videos of the EA working?

What difference does it make to you, why do we need it? You want to change our minds, that we do not need it or this thread is useless, well, let's say you change our minds, someone else will come and change his mind, it's not efficient, it's easier to immediately write to the moderators, that would close the thread. Oh yeah... Maybe you just want to argue, well, then I can not keep you company on this subject - not interesting.

Apparently, I wasn't in the mood...

I am quite self-critical myself and always allow my reasoning to be flawed. It was from these considerations that the question was asked.

Screenshots in general are of little informative value for evaluating the TS, EA.

As a rule they reflect those moments when the TS worked perfectly,

The failure bars are left out of the picture.

And if these are screenshots from a demo, then there is nothing to talk about.

You can make some nice screenshots with MASD too.

The investment password to the real account is the main criterion of the TS working capacity,

the best and most honest advertising.

mql4com писал(а) >>

It's easier to understand an expert's trading logic and pros/cons through videos than from dead reports.