YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 8

Figar0 >> :

..And there's nothing for the glass yet.) Get the system up and running!!!)

..You're not serving your client right, Uncle Seryozha. Gentler, gentler. A glass won't hurt him, and he'll be more talkative afterwards.

I've been chatting with my broker and he says: Put a Pipsier, let's see, maybe I'll close my eyes if I don't get cheeky. And Sagittarius pipser.

...would be just the right thing to try.

strelec >> :
At least the glass was poured.

You have a great pipsaur!

My question is, have you tried raising the level of your targets?

it may be difficult to trade this way in reality!

---

There is a part of trades are out of the market at acceptable levels in the range of 10 pips

Figar0 >> :

I know two with a spread of 1. Email me for specifics.

If you can be more specific. Email in your profile.

YuraZ >> :

You have a great pipsaur!

i have a question. have you tried raising the level of your targets?

because trading this way is probably difficult in reality!

---

There is a part of the trades that leave the market at acceptable levels around 10 pips.

I don't understand people discussing their commercial projects all over the internet. This is a sure path to failure. I didn't write my EA for show, but to take some money away from the market (or from DCs?) on a daily, weekly basis. And the work did not stop. I left my ICQ in my profile. It will be sold 10 copies, 7 left.

Serj_Che писал(а) >>

Positions can be covered from the market. In the above report, the profit is 5 pips. You can try more than that.

I adjusted it to the Championship conditions just for the sake of interest. But it will hardly work with a 5 pip swap.

That is why I asked for a brokerage company with characteristics similar to MQ with small spread.

Let's try it with Alpari quotes with 3 points spread. The results will be at least twice as bad.

strelec писал(а) >>

I don't understand people discussing their commercial projects all over the internet. It's a sure path to failure.

Why do you say that?

xrust писал(а) >>

I have already advised them, from my own experience, the spread does not float, the money is paid back, unless you withdraw huge amounts of money, that's all I will say, otherwise they will think it is advertising....

There's a 99% probability that they are just kitchens. And they behave modestly because they have started recently, just last year. When the pyramid grows, the conversation will change.

And they have a website to match. There are only meaningless phrases everywhere. They do that - they provide all (!!!) clients (for free!) with MT4 trading terminal! It is an advantage for them. Moreover, in those ten lines that they have entitled "Company Details", there is no information about when they were registered in Russia and under what registration number. Almost all of these ten lines are dedicated to IBC Digital Dealing Corp. - (though the word "offshore" is not mentioned - why frighten the client with unfamiliar words).

Especially impressive is the following paragraph (verbatim):

The activities of Digital Dealing Corp. are governed by the Memorandum and Articles of Association. The company is registered with the Registrar of Corporate Affairs under registration number 039575.

Translated into Russian, it means: "DDC activities are carried out on the basis of the Charter. The company is registered with the Registrar of Corporate Affairs under registration number 039575". Very informative, and most importantly - you write "to your grandfather's village". I wonder why they did not name the offshore zone where this DDC is registered? Is it possible that they are so afraid, despite the fact that they are hiding behind an offshore? It is as if they are preparing in advance for the fact that sooner or later, they will be tearing their claws out.

strelec >> :

Could you email me - my email is in my profile

( I couldn't find your asse in your profile )

Yurixx писал(а) >>

There is a 99% certainty that what you have been advised is a kitchen. And they are being modest because they started recently, just last year. When the pyramid scheme grows up, the conversation will change.

And they have a website to match. There are only meaningless phrases everywhere. They do that - they provide all (!!!) clients (for free!) with MT4 trading terminal! It's an advantage for them. Moreover, in those ten lines that they have entitled "Company Details", there is no information about when they were registered in Russia and under what registration number. Almost all of these ten lines are dedicated to IBC Digital Dealing Corp. - (though the word "offshore" is not mentioned - why frighten the client with unfamiliar words).

Especially impressive is the following paragraph (verbatim):

Translated into Russian, it means: "The activities of DDC are carried out on the basis of the Articles of Association. The company is registered by the Registrar under number 039575". Very informative, and most importantly - you write "to your grandfather's village". I wonder why they did not name the offshore zone where this DDC is registered? Is it possible that they are so afraid, despite the fact that they are hiding behind an offshore? It is as if they are preparing in advance for the claws to be torn sooner or later.

I do not deny it and it is more likely to be so, but as long as they allow us to work, I work. "We will react accordingly. I read on the forum the opinion, and I fully support it, about the advisability of multiple small accounts, and thus - dissipation of risks. I may or may not dig.

I do not understand,

Are you guys writing illustrated algorithms for DC programmers here?

Like a better way to deal with automata?

Or don't you know that for every calculated algorithm you create an antirobot?

As for trends - there are no and cannot be any trends in currency pairs,

At least those that can withstand the initially flawed deposit and leverage system.