YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 7

The spread is too big and may not be able to pull it off.

Serj_Che >> :

That's how I got my pipsetter. However, I made it last year, and today I also decided to adjust it and check it.

It works fine on this server.

Strategy Tester Report
Pipsator_2
MetaQuotes-Demo (Build 217)

And this is tonight put on a demo MQ.

If someone knows a good brokerage company with parameters similar to MQ. I prefer microreal.

On this server it works for everyone! On this server the spread of this pair = 2 and it does not bounce

You have to go to the real servers where the stop-loss is from >= 7 to >= 10 for this pair and where the spread is from >= 5 to >= 10 and it is floating!

That's where the real life is boiling!

If you're ready to buy, you may correct your pipsator, so it controls the widening of the spread!

You make an entry and you get the wrong stops! you slippage >= 10, and you still get the wrong stops!!!

you go again, and you get a requote!

and the price is already there, and you can't even enter!

welcome to the real world!

---

I can put any kind of stop-loss, and if the spread increases, trading can be banned. In general, at one time it was on microrelay in a well known DC "A...........", it worked fine.

Now they have widened spreads up to 5 pips at night there as well. I do not even want to try it with such a spread.

Serj_Che >> :

I can put any kind of stop-loss, and if the spread increases, trading can be banned. In general, at one time it was on microrelay in a well known DC "A...........", worked fine.

Now the spreads have widened to 5 pips overnight as well. I don't even want to try with such spread.

If you do not specify stops when opening, then yes - even 100 pips per stop

But there is also the freeze level, it can also actively float...

---

I'm not talking about PIPSING in that negative sense ...

I'm not talking about pipsing in the negative sense ... --- I'm talking about Pipsing a technology that goes just above the pipsing

i.e. as if the broker will not be offended by it

the price may be up to 30pts, i just think 10-20-30 is very short - but it's ALWAYS not a Pips!

---

the Micro is not counting - that's all it takes... ( Micro does not count - it's the same as a demo)

you need to have a larger average trade than the spread...

...usually there won't be many overnight entrances...

Positions can be covered from the market. In the above report, the profit is 5 pips. You can try more than that.

I adjusted it to the Championship conditions just for the sake of interest. But it will hardly work with a 5 pip swap.

That is why I am asking for brokerage companies with characteristics similar to MQ with small spread.

kvg31 >> :

Try another DC with a spread of 2. For example itdc.co.uk.

Is this a commercial or are you serious? There are a lot of companies with a spread of less than 3. But it's more important to find one that tolerates this kind of robots and gives money back. Can anyone recommend one?

I have already advised you, from my own experience, the spread does not float, the money is returned, unless of course you withdraw huge amounts, I will not say any more, otherwise they will think it is an advertisement....

At least a glass was poured

Alex-Doozer писал(а) >>

There are not a lot of companies with a spread of less than 3.

I know two with a spread of 1. For the specifics, please contact me.

strelec wrote >>
>> at least you got a glass.

And you're welcome for now) Give me the system now!!!)

strelec >> :
At least you got a glass.

>> you're already in the sweet spot.