Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 31

Zhunko, are you really Buffett or something?

Mathemat >> :

Zhunko, are you really Buffet or something?

:-)) Is everything measured in money?

I have everything when I need it. >> why more? >> I don't understand.

When you already have enough money to fulfill all your desires - surely happiness is not in them, but in something else. I myself believe that true happiness is not about material things.

OK, Vadim, let's not get esoteric - although this thread has long since become something of a natural intelligence thread. Actually, I was just joking - but, apparently, unsuccessfully.

Xadviser писал(а) >>

Dedicated to the koryefeys and beginners

Good afternoon, I am a "beginner" (still "0" to be exact), but I have already reached the conclusions stated by you. The main conclusion is: do not look for a pattern of a single GP, but catch the moments of inconsistency of several interrelated GPs in order to foresee the directions of correction, when they move to an equilibrium. It is not certain that the version is solvent (rapidity of the correction; correction values are small and will be eaten by spreads, etc.), but it is desirable to look at the PRACTICE. This will be the first step. For this I need a computer-friendly person (I'm a dummy). So: there are three (for starters) coordinate axes in the form of "Y" on the plane. One axis is Gold / $(point at the current one, say, 822.3), the second one is $/Jpy(point 822.3 divided by the current one in the pair), the third one is Eur/Jpy(point 822.3 divided by the current one in the pair). Connecting three points we obtain a triangle and the ratio of the third point to the second one may be different from the current value of Eur/$ pair. Or connect the third point to the $/Jpy axis taking into account the current value of Eur/$ we obtain a triangle with an open perimeter around the Eur/Jpy/Gold angle. I would like to observe the triangle in real time. Is it possible to implement?

Zhunko >> :

:-)) Is everything valued in money?

I have everything when I need it. Why more? I don't understand.

Liar, however. One cannot have everything in principle. Another thing is that everyone puts reasonable limits on themselves, but these also change depending on the situation.

granit77 >> :

You're lying, though. One cannot have everything in principle. Another thing is that everybody sets reasonable limits for himself, but they also change depending on the situation.

Man says - this is mine.

God says - this is Me.

Why grab when it is Me?

Take as much as you need. Why take more?

============

In your own home, how do you behave? Not destroying the place for the sake of pocketing the most valuable things, are you?

>> Act the same way everywhere.

zmitrich >>Good afternoon, I am a "beginner" (or rather still "0"), but I have already reached the conclusions stated by you. The main conclusion is: do not look for a pattern of a single GP, but catch the moments of inconsistency of several interrelated GPs in order to foresee the directions of correction, when they move to equilibrium. It is not certain that the version is solvent (rapidity of the correction; correction values are small and will be eaten by spreads, etc.), but it is desirable to look at the PRACTICE. This will be the first step. For this I need a computer-friendly person (I'm a dummy). So: there are three (for starters) coordinate axes in the form of "Y" on the plane. One axis is Gold / $(point at the current one, say, 822.3), the second one is $/Jpy(point 822.3 divided by the current one in the pair), the third one is Eur/Jpy(point 822.3 divided by the current one in the pair). Connecting three points we obtain a triangle and the ratio of the third point to the second one may be different from the current value of Eur/$ pair. Or connect the third point to the $/Jpy axis taking into account the current value of Eur/$ we obtain a triangle with an open perimeter around the Eur/Jpy/Gold angle. I would like to observe the triangle in real time. Is it possible to do?

It may be possible to try to read the indexes of major currencies. Then synthesize the pair. Use the divergence of a real pair and a synthetic one for trading.

But this divergence can only be seen on M1.

Zhunko >> :

You could try counting the major currency indices. Then synthesise a pair. Trade on the divergence of the real pair and synthetic one.

But this divergence can only be seen on M1.

In the absence of a methodology that gives predictable results, any theoretical idea is promising (until practice proves otherwise). We have to try it. The question is: Who can implement it in real time on the monitor? A question for everyone present. Thank you.

zmitrich >> :

In the absence of a methodology that gives predictable results, any theoretical idea is promising (until practice proves otherwise). We have to try it. The question is: Who can implement it in real time on the monitor? A question for everyone present. >> Thank you.

I have it implemented. >> I don't recommend this way.

Zhunko >> :

I have implemented it. I do not advise this way.

1. "This path" is the path of a pair synthesised by indices?

2. If the practice has proved futile, it is necessary to determine why. This will give food for further reflection. So, what was the unfeasibility of the idea?

>> Thank you.