Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 26

Zhunko >> :

There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm interested in it. Exploring.

as a teenager, it was interesting.

then glamorous chicks and cool cars superseded other interests.)

We'll probably still have time to get there, a little experience is enough for general development

sabluk >> :

as a teenager, it was interesting.

then glamorous chicks and cool cars superseded other interests.)

>> we'll get there in time, a little experience is enough for general development.

To me, that's the only thing to live for. Everything else is such nonsense.

I don't mean sissies :-)

That's the thing, if it's all true, it's the only thing we live for... and as far as aunties/pelotaks go, it's all fruitful... Besides, our souls don't have sex...

Zhunko >> :

Practice. Everything will be.

I can't do it yet, so... I'm thinking about getting a Mind machine.

zxc >> :

I can't do it yet... I'm thinking of getting a Mind machine.

I think it's a useless purchase... I downloaded Monroe's sound method (X Singh) myself, most likely the principle is the same as that of the Mind Machine... it had no effect (on me)...

Shniperson >> :

I think it's a useless purchase... I downloaded the Monroe (X Singh) sound method myself, which is probably the same principle as the Mind Machine... it didn't work (for me)...

I downloaded a program called BrainWave Generator:

The program will help you master the so-called "Monroe tricks", as well as explore the various ASCs (Altered States of Consciousness).
Brainwave generator.

Tried it - it relaxes me quite well. But haven't gotten to Monroe's points yet.

By the way, if you want to download it there is a Trojan in archive with the program (was six months ago).

The program itself is clean.

The first russifier is a trojan.

The second Russifier is clean.

Trojan detected by Avira - sent it to lab, it was added to database. On the account of other antiviruses - then did not detect (on virustotal).

The program itself and the Second Russifier - clean. (Confirmed by Avira and Kaspersky labs.)

Only two remaining clean files were sent to Kaspersky for checking. The Trojan was killed by Avira. So I decided to warn you - it's possible that other antiviruses don't see this trojan even now.

I'll make a grail when I retire and have nothing to do, I'll open a Reiki channel))

sabluk >> :

I will make a grail when I retire I will have nothing to do and will open Reiki channel)))

Isn't the standard deviation channel enough already? :-))

I can also try linear regression...

Zhunko >> :

You could also try linear regression...

>> you could also try mashka by the thigh.)

If you believe what is written in books on the subject... It is possible to travel to the future through the astral... hence there is no need for grails... it is enough to know the quotations for tomorrow (e.g. to travel to the future to see a TV set with RBC in a technology shop and look at the ticker). That's all... that's it... Who can do that? Nobody... although.... um... Warren Buffett? Soros? ))))