Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 24

blend писал(а) >>

there's a little more to mineral salts and silicon switches and the kundalini, weaving rings of zeros the deposit will go up, tinkling change will spill from palms, sparks of charity will come out of eyes and soros and buffet will unashamedly cry and serve the new king of the world

it was not for nothing that the gbE caught those kundalini on the soviet power,
our kundalini is gone, the americans split it into 6 parts, and all we have is what they give us(((.
(read Graves).

Z.i.(read graves) - you can read it, but I wouldn't even advise testing it.

Korey >> :
sure - geology is a white collar job = sitting in a study with trend analysis and a computer.

The question is not about the office) but what emotions do you feel from the results of trend analysis, what post-cabinet expectations-hope-images-images-images, do you dream about the beach at night

and also - don't you imbue the computer with excessive vitality in an attempt to approach mathematical abstraction, I knew, I knew geologists in white cuffs who spent time in the field working on a virtual succubus

our kundalini no longer exists, it has been split into 6 parts by the americans and all we have is what they give us(((.
(read Graves)

Z.I.(read graves) - you can read it, but I wouldn't even advise testing it.

Here's a summary of the levels of existence that have manifested so far.

1. lone hunters. Expressive type. Aimed at biological survival. Only basic biological instincts work - hunger, reproduction, etc.
  2. Tribe
  3. .
  4. Sacrificial type: individuality is sacrificed for the tribe's survival. Safety and survival of the tribe and family are the goal. The world is perceived as full of spirits, mysterious powers, which have to be appeased.
  5. Gods and heroes
  6. .
  7. Expressive. Attempted hyper-realisation of self, impulsively, at all costs. The goal is personal power, expansion of sphere of control. The world is a jungle, survival of the fittest. A time of great travellers and heroes.
  8. Sacrifice for an idea
  9. .
  10. Sacrifice. Sacrificing something to be rewarded later. One's desires are sacrificed to an idea, a higher order. Sense of duty. Stability, order, observance of rituals are the goal. At this level, major religions, persecution of heresies,
  11. etc.
  12. Big game
  13. .
  14. Expressive. Manifesting oneself deliberately, including at the expense of others Realization of oneself in competition with others, with the process itself being valued above the result. A loser then gets his or her loss back in order to play again. Professional sports, beauty-competitions, etc. emerge.
  15. The
  16. aim is success, influence.
  17. Sacrificial. Sacrificing one now for another now. Life credo - there is no such thing as a free cake. Attention to the needs of others. The concept of ecology emerges. Let's lose the factory, but have clean air. Harmony, mutual growth, cooperation.
  18. Integration
  19. .
  20. Expressive. Expressing myself, but not at the expense of others. Striving to integrate conflicts, to meet all needs. Aiming for independence, freedom, dignity, integration into the global system. Systemic approach, consideration of the context.
  21. Global consciousness
  22. .
  23. So far, the character of this level is not quite clear. Sacrificial type. Adapting oneself to the basic principles of the world order. Global community, perception of humanity as a whole, integration on the level of cultures.

Graves' theory assumes that the 7th level is the first level of the second tier of systems

If the theory is correct there should also be six, in a sense reflecting the first.

a hierarchical system from simple to complex, I have heard other opinions that the world is organised from complex to simple, probably this is not the place for detailed exposition of psychological constructions and in general I write a lot of unnecessary things instead of advice

blend >> :

>> in general, I write a lot of unnecessary stuff instead of advisors.

Probably because it's my fourth day of drinking, boujoulet, and today they're already selling mead at work

to blend

50 years from now, when they figure it out, it'll be like: "Don't drink with other people's memes!"
or bring a certificate that you drink with your own)))

Korey >> :

Don't drink with other people's memes!

homogeneity leads to degeneration

there are calls for isolationism on this forum too, the most sensible ones have already answered that it will lead to paucity of topics and ideas for the same result

as an extreme case of isolationism you can drink alone, here you are sure to be alone with your memes, the speed with which they turn from sociocultural bricks into white devils is inversely proportional to the quantity and quality of the memes

it's easier to say "don't drink" than to add the degenerative algorithm "with other people's memes".

blend писал(а) >>

are you sure it should be higher and not lower? gold is washed out of mud and symbolically earthly wealth is represented by coprological images

One must make a shamanic journey to the lower worlds through the toilet hole:-)

To be honest, I haven't read much Indian esotericism... But from my own experience (I once experimented with "sacral mushrooms") I can say that we are much more than just a physical body, and death of the body does not mean death of us... but the personality is not preserved after death, only the memory of incarnation and experience is preserved... By the way, there is a lot of evidence in various cultures (from India to America) that it is possible to go out of the body (into astral), but it is described differently by different authors, which suggests that this phenomenon is made up... I have tried it myself several times and experienced half of the pre-exit sensations described in the book (vibrations, numbness and even managed to turn slightly inside my body ))) but in the end it did not work out... So maybe some of you, have been flying in the higher/lesser worlds at night for a long time ? )))))

there is no Indian esotericism in the latest posts, but only about High Science,
how to explain so that it is clear and not scary at night))
According to this science and technique, if someone learns to program well, it is not him personally who will go to yusei, but his meme essence that he grew will move.

Shniperson >> :
Frankly speaking I haven't read much of Indian esotericism... But from my own experience (I once experimented with "sacral mushrooms") I can say that we are much more than just a physical body and the death of the body does not mean the death of us... but the personality is not saved after death, only the memory of incarnation and experience is saved... By the way, there is a lot of evidence in various cultures (from India to America) that it is possible to go out of the body (into astral), but it is described differently by different authors, which suggests that this phenomenon is made up... I have tried it myself several times and experienced half of the pre-exit sensations described in the book (vibrations, numbness and even managed to turn slightly inside my body ))) but in the end it did not work out... So maybe some of you, have been flying in the higher/lesser worlds at night for a long time ? )))))

who gave you the idea of mushrooms?

You can develop the ability to exit without medication only through mental exercises

I will tell you my story - long time ago as a teenager my inquisitive mind was interested in the world order... one friend taught me how to develop some abilities...

It took some time and effort, but then it wasn't difficult to come out, sometimes I used to watch someone there.

It got to the point where sometimes I started getting thrown out there arbitrarily, I got scared and took the time to lose that ability

His virtual doppelganger? But the creator himself will not feel anything... he will just create his virtual personality... It is like an artificial intellect, equal to a human in its capabilities... and it cannot (seemingly) be primed... so that when communicating with it you cannot determine whether it is a human or not... in addition, what about feelings, emotions, dreams....