Forex trading - page 22

BARS >> :

Well, read what I wrote: Up to 60k.

It's not a scalper, it's a pipsqueak :)

You wrote that he's opening a position on every tick .... i have a great deposit, you should have up to 60k :) you will lose in no time, just on the spread! so get a fork... I will eat noodles.

I can't believe that the bot could open up to 60k trades a day, with an average tick volume of 10-20k.

You started with roulette, what are you going to say about EAs...

if you're so pessimistic about it...

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M PESSIMISTIC? I JUST EXPRESSED MY ATTITUDE TO FOREX, AS TO ROULETTE. CAN'T YOU PLAY ROULETTE AND EVEN WIN AS YOU ARE LUCKY?

sllawa3 >> :

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M PESSIMISTIC? I JUST EXPRESSED MY ATTITUDE TO FOREX, AS TO ROULETTE WELL, ROULETTE CAN NOT BE PLAYED AND EVEN WIN AS YOU'RE LUCKY?

And because never, never, well at least I'm sure by 99.9999% (the rest on the spread))) that someone who is not pisimopic mood will not create similar themes, on the forum of people who discuss automotive sales! It's at least like being a communist in the democrat party.

>> ciao!

BARS >> :

And because never, never, well at least I'm sure by 99.9999% (the rest on the spread))) that someone who is not pisimopic mood will not create similar themes, on the forum of people who discuss automotive sales! It's at least like being a communist in the democrat party.

Ciao !

HAVING AN OPINION ON ANY ISSUE OR TOPIC IS NOT FORBIDDEN BY ANYONE... AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ROULETTE CALLED FOREX IS YOUR OWN BUSINESS... ONLY I HAVE REPEATEDLY MADE THE COMMENT THAT THIS ATTITUDE LARGELY DETERMINES THE CONSTRUCTION OF GAMING STRATEGIES AND THE OPERATION OF RISK DEGREES ... AND ESPECIALLY FOR BEGINNERS IN FOREX...

sllawa3 >> :

IT'S NOT FORBIDDEN FOR ANYONE TO HAVE AN OPINION ON ANY ISSUE OR TOPIC... THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ROULETTE CALLED FOREX IS YOUR OWN BUSINESS ... ONLY I HAVE REPEATEDLY MADE THE COMMENT THAT THIS ATTITUDE LARGELY DETERMINES THE CONSTRUCTION OF GAMING STRATEGIES AND THE OPERATION OF RISK DEGREES ... AND ESPECIALLY FOR BEGINNERS IN FOREX...

There's nothing clear in this thread about operating on risk.

It would be nice to see formulas.

sol >> :

There's nothing clear in this thread about operating on risk.

It would be nice to see the formulas.

You shouldn't... you're going to get it... red, black.

zero, jackpot... there'll be one-armed bandits in the form of quotation machines..., advisers, who at least paid back what they invested...

newbies... the man has been trading for 3 years ! Holy crap.... it's like no one has any doubts at the beginning...

roulette b*tch.

there are plenty of forex forums, feel free to ananilate.

this forum is about programming

there's hardly anyone to talk to about spectrum analysis.

sabluk писал(а) >>

there's hardly anyone to talk to about spectral analysis

>> let's talk.