Forex trading - page 20

sabluk >> :

It's still early in the holiday season.

>> don't forget your homework, don't stay up too late at the computer.

>> who's in pain...

alexx_v >> :

Slava, your opinion has a direct reflection only on your own results, nothing more.

If you think that forex should be played, you play, respectively lose and win, win and lose... and only if you start working instead of playing, you will either start earning or not earning, and you will stop multiplying such topics.

---

just in case, emphasis: winning/losing and earning/not earning are different things

That's very true.

sol >> :

>> Very true to form.

I DON'T THINK THE WORD "EARNING" IS APPROPRIATE IN FOREX. >> EARNING DOESN'T IMPLY PARTICIPATING WITH ONE'S CAPITAL AT THE RISK OF LOSING IT.

sllawa3 >> :

I DON'T THINK THE WORD "EARNING" IS APPROPRIATE IN FOREX. EARNING DOES NOT IMPLY PARTICIPATION OF ONE'S CAPITAL WITH THE RISK OF LOSING IT.

You are just turning over a new leaf in economics.

sllawa3 >> :

EARNING DOES NOT MEAN CONTRIBUTING ONE'S CAPITAL AT THE RISK OF LOSING IT.

Earning is not necessarily about selling your labour as a wage earner.

And the multiplication of capital in any kind of business - what is it if not earning?

goldtrader >> :

Earning money is not necessarily about selling your labour as a wage earner.

What is the value of a good or service?

1. Earnings are necessarily the sale of one's labour as a wage earner.

Earnings are derived from the word "for work", i.e. it is the payment a wage earner receives for his work.

2. The multiplication of capital in any type of business results in income, which is part of the added value of the good/service.

In general, "earnings" and "income resulting from business activities" are very different concepts.

I guess time is no longer considered a capital asset.

sol >> :
I guess time is no longer considered a capital.

As well as knowledge, skills and experience.

If I work for a company, and orders for my knowledge are supplied by the company, this is an income. But if I work freelance, i.e. I am in business for myself - at my own risk and looking for orders to sell my time and skills, then this is income - "a completely different concept". Nonsense, however...

sllawa3 >> :

Is it possible to convince someone of something? Or on the contrary to dissuade ... ********

Well, that's the answer you gave yourself. What's the point of writing threads like this, and flubbing like this? Isn't it hard to correct your post... you're answering yourself...

sllawa3 >> :

>> IT'S NOT A MAJORITY OPINION.

What if everyone jumps off the cliff? Would you jump with the majority? I mean a lot of opinions, but if I had roulette I would have lost a long time ago... There are even traders who are working against the trend, against the majority and make lots of money...

timbo >> :

As well as knowledge, skills and experience.

If I work for a company, and orders for my knowledge are supplied by the company, this is an income. But if I work freelance, i.e. I am in business for myself - at my own risk and looking for orders to sell my time and skills, then this is income - "a completely different concept". Nonsense, however ...

In my opinion Earnings and income one and the same, albeit called differently...

>> I think Earnings tax is the same thing but they call it differently.