Forex trading - page 16

khorosh >> :

Could you please advise how to read the value of the regression bounds in this indicator on the zero bar, so that it can be used in an Expert Advisor.

Yuri. see if it fits... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/16292

Mathemat >> :

I've heard of the theatre of one actor, but the theatre of two I now see with my own eyes... Obviously, it is impossible to change the fame: the man leaked, convinced that Forrech is not for him - well, why persuade him now? The thread swells to the size of the rating - but what is the point of it? Where will the newcomer go? Probably in the branches with the most pages. And what will he see here?

what makes you think i'm a drain at this point? just the opposite. but suddenly i'm thinking about the meaning of the whole trade.... i'm a beginner, i think it's much safer to approach the market as a game in terms of disappointment and risk...

sllawa3 >> :

What makes you think that I'm a deadbeat at the moment? just the opposite... but suddenly I'm thinking about the meaning of the whole trade.... what do i see when i'm dealing with this kind of stuff ?

I'M NOT A TRADER, I'M A TRADER.

Mathemat >> :

I've heard of the theatre of one actor, but now I see the theatre of two with my own eyes. Obviously, that fame is impossible to change his mind: the man leaked, convinced that Forreh is not for him - well, why now persuade him? The thread is swollen to the size of the rating - but what is the point of it? Where will the newcomer go? Probably into those threads that have the most pages. And what will he see here?

Alexei, that's a clinic, that's what it is.

To write that you earned and poured out hundreds of thousands of Baht, and all this from 1,000 domestic karbovans, well, just a cry from the soul...

For my part, I'll tell the starter, stop flubbing and go to sleep.

What is our life? A GAME!

Lord_Shadows >> :

Alexei, that's a clinic, no other way around it.

Writing that he earned and poured out hundreds of thousands of dollars, and all this with 1.000 domestic karbovantsev, well, just a cry from the soul ...

For my part, I'll tell the topicstarter: Quit your flubbing and go to sleep!

Of course it's a cry from the heart... otherwise I wouldn't have started the thread...

sllawa3 писал(а) >> what makes you think I'm a slug at the moment? just the opposite. but suddenly I'm thinking about the meaning of the whole trade....

Yeah, that's how I believed that a man currently skimming the cream of his life would suddenly start thinking about the meaning of his activities. It's not inherent to the man. As long as he is successful, he does not like to think.

Success as well as failure is accidental. Blessed is he who analyses the reasons not only for failures, but also for unexpected successes.

Mathemat >> :

Yeah, that's how I believed that a man, currently skimming the cream of life, would suddenly start thinking about the meaning of his activities. It's not human nature. As long as he is successful, he does not like to think.

Success as well as failure is accidental. Blessed is he who analyses not only the reasons of failures but also of unexpected successes.

But i've almost doubled my deposit in 3 hours (since i woke up).

I even deleted the terminal from my computer...

sllawa3 >> :

I even got a deposit almost twice in 3 hours (since the day I woke up).

I even deleted my account from my computer...

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 270.50 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 602.24 Equity: 602.24 Free Margin: 602.24

This proves absolutely nothing, as you can just as easily dump everything you've won.