Forex trading - page 6

sllawa3 писал(а) >> ALTHOUGH THERE HAVE BEEN WINNINGS OF 100,000 USD AND MORE...

>> you're going a little overboard )))))

LeoV >> :

You're going overboard )))))

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, I'M JUST SAYING THAT A DECENT SCALPER WOULD MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF A 1000... MAYBE EVEN THREE... BUT THERE'S ALWAYS 50% OR MORE TO LOSE.

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE A DECENT SCALPER WILL MAKE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS... EVEN THREE... BUT THERE'S ALWAYS 50% OR MORE TO LOSE.

You should probably rest today)

sllawa3 >> :

THERE ARE PLENTY OF EXPERT ADVISORS WITH CHANNELS. AND LIN. REGR ... AND KELTNER AND NB... ETC... JUST TWEAK ANY OF THEM A BIT TO SUIT YOUR CONDITIONS AND THAT'S IT...

So, give me a bot which has a channel ruler which is based on yesterday's day, and automatically rebuilds, and the bot works on today's breakdown. I.e. the channel broke through yesterday and today !

I would be very glad ! I have to add my inputs there and that's all. I'm struggling with this auto-transfer of the channel. I have no time to do it, the price of traffic does not allow me to do a deep search :(

LeoV >> :

This, by the way, shows that Forex is not roulette ))))

+1.

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE A DECENT SCALPER WILL MAKE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS... EVEN THREE... BUT THERE'S ALWAYS 50% OR MORE TO LOSE.

You have to get high to get the hang of it ))))

BARS >> :

So, give me a bot which has a channel ruler which is based on yesterday's day, and automatically rebuilds, and the bot works on today's breakdown. I.e. the channel broke through yesterday and today !

I would be very glad ! I have to add my inputs there and that's all. I'm struggling with this auto-transfer of the channel. I have no time to do it, and the price of traffic does not allow me to do a very deep search :(

+1.

I GUESS YOU WON'T BE HAPPY WITH THE DRAWDOWN IN THIS SCENARIO... UNLESS THE DEPOSIT TO LOT RATIO ALLOWS YOU TO TOLERATE IT... (POSSIBLE DRAWDOWN IN THE PREVIOUS 2 DAYS, UP TO 600 PIPS)

sllawa3 >> :

I GUESS YOU WON'T BE TOO HAPPY WITH THE DRAWDOWN IN THIS SCENARIO ... UNLESS THE DEPOSIT TO LOT RATIO ALLOWS YOU TO TOLERATE IT ... (POSSIBLE DRAWDOWN IF YOU TAKE FOR EXAMPLE THE PREVIOUS 2 DAYS - UP TO 600 PIPS)

You just give me the bot ! Which channel has L,R, BOTH BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM. i.e. the channel is yesterday's and the breakdown is today's. :) I'll be glad !

LeoV >> :

Must be getting high to get a taste of this stuff ))))

TRY IT ON YOUR OWN ON THE STORY... YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND TWO OR THREE DAYS IN A WEEK THAT ARE GOOD FOR A SCALPER.

Anyway, I've checked on the history of various forums, no scalper has reported on his achievements for a long time. And my personal experience has also told me that this is not the best way to make money.

LeoV remember the topic... 330 times in 2 hours, but who will give it to you in real time )))