Forex trading - page 3

nkeshka >> :
Absolutely agree, even a bad EA can make a profit. But you always miss the line where you cannot trust it or when it is time to over-optimise it. I have been on micro-real for two months now, and so far I have been losing everything. My EA has been producing profit in demo mode, but when I bring it to real EA, it goes bust.

I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S THE BEST, BUT I'M SURE IT'S A FAILURE.

LeoV >> :

No, I don't agree with that. "You can't make a sweetie out of a turd," as they say. You need a good advisor. That's 100%.

+1

sllawa3 >> :

WITH A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE... CURRENCY SPECULATION IS NOT JUST TRADING ON THE PREVAILING MARKET SITUATION... BUT ALSO THE CREATION OF THIS VERY NECESSARY SITUATION...

It's already an insider. Who creates this situation, or knows about something that is not yet known in the market.

sllawa3 >> :

SUCH AN ADVISOR...BY THE WAY, FOR ANYONE, THE BOTTOM LINE IS A FLOP...

ALTHOUGH YOU CAN SQUEEZE OUT WILD PROFITS ON HISTORY...

nkeshka писал(а) >> But you always miss the point when you cannot trust it or when it is time to re-optimize it. I have been on micro-real for two months and so far I have been losing everything. The Expert Advisor on the demo gives profit, but when I move it to the real one, it is dumped.

As for this, I can tell you that while you are testing on the demo, the market changes, and when you put it on the real, the market has already changed and the EA is losing. There may be several points here.

1. The Expert Advisor is designed for more frequent overoptimization. There are Expert Advisors that need to be reoptimized every day, and there are ones that are optimized once a month or even less.

2. Some problems in the code of the Expert Advisor.

3. Just a bad Expert Advisor.

BARS >> :

+1

It's already an insider. Who is creating this situation, or knows about something that is not yet known in the market.

SO SOROS DOESN'T FIT INTO THE CATEGORY OF TRADERS.

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

WITH A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE... CURRENCY SPECULATION IS NOT JUST TRADING ON THE PREVAILING MARKET SITUATION... BUT THE CREATION OF THIS NECESSARY SITUATION...

Call it what it is, just lick it more often )))))

sllawa3 >> :

SO SOROS DOESN'T FIT IN AS A TRADER.

It wasn't. The pound looked bad in those days. It just got caught in a wave, that's all.

What would have happened if the pound had gone under then?

I'm sure a lot of people sold off that night, but Soros just had a lot of momentum.

There was an explosion in the towers... how many people got into the sell on the quid right away? Caught a good move down as well...

LeoV >> :

As for this, I can tell you that while you are testing on the demo, the market is changing and when you go for a real account, the market has already changed and the EA is losing. There may be several points here.

1. The Expert Advisor is designed for more frequent overoptimization. There are Expert Advisors that need to be reoptimized every day, and there are ones that are optimized once a month or even less.

2. Some problems in the code of the Expert Advisor.

3. Just a bad Expert Advisor.

I've seen such an EA: "Colapse" Well, the name is correct! )))

That's how most people would write it...

An EA is not a toy ! It is a model of human behaviour on the market, and it is the trader's system that determines whether he will be a loser or not :)

BARS писал(а) >> Expert Advisor is not a toy ! It is a model of human behaviour on the market, and it is the trader's system that determines whether he will be a loser or not :)

100%

BARS >> :

It wasn't. The pound looked bad in those days. It just got caught in a wave, that's all.

What would have happened if the pound had gone under then?

I'm sure a lot of people sold off that night and Soroso just had a lot of turnover.

There was an explosion in the towers... How many people went straight into the sell on the quid? Caught a good move down, too...

OR WAS THE EXPLOSION ITSELF THE CREATION OF CONDITIONS...