Gentlemen, where should the money go? - page 13

sol >> :

I wonder what was done right. The fact that Tskhinvali was razed with hailstones for almost 24 hours was the right thing to do?

The fact that the war criminal Sukashvili is at large - right?

If they had gone in there.... There would have been many times more soldiers, so why do we need their territory?

We just showed that we will not give our neighbours and brothers any harm.

We did everything within the law.

We did not start firing hails.

"Saakashvili drove 200 Russian tanks away from Tbilisi?
29.10, 23:16 "Izvestia"

The lies about the five-day war in South Ossetia we hear right now, when even the wounds of its participants have not yet healed

World-renowned film director Otar Iosseliani suddenly announced in an interview with the Ukrainian media that "nobody and never bombed sleeping Tskhinvali! This was staged footage". And Georgian State Minister for Reintegration Timur Yakobashvili and the Secretary of the National Security Council Alexander Lomaia stated at the hearings of the Georgian parliamentary commission that there was no storming!

There was only an order to suppress firing points in the city that were shelling Georgian villages. They also should have stopped columns of Russian tanks that had entered into South Ossetia through the Roki tunnel long before 8 August.

Well, that's okay, the Georgians. They will not go against their own. And now a former adviser to the Russian president, Mr. Illarionov, suddenly told the newspaper Le Monde that on the eve of the assault on Tskhinvali (thankfully, at least Andrey Nikolaevich does not deny this fact), on August 7, about 20,000 Russian soldiers and 200 Russian tanks were deployed on the territory of South Ossetia. And that Saakashvili, by giving the order to storm the territory, foiled Moscow's insidious plans and saved Georgia from Russian occupation. I do not know what can be seen from the window of Mr Illarionov's flat. I will only tell you what I saw and felt myself in Tskhinvali from the 4th to 12th of August.

War or negotiations?

Shelling of the city began on the 2nd of August. The shelling was carried out by snipers. The victims were not only South Ossetian army and Interior Ministry fighters, but also civilians. Six people were killed. At that time it seemed - oh-ho-ho!

On August 5, together with a reconnaissance team of the South Ossetian Interior Ministry I visited the outskirts of the Georgian village of Nuli (20 kilometres from Tskhinvali). The binoculars clearly showed how Georgian positions were being fortified contrary to all agreements. Trenches had been dug at the foot of the church. The muzzle of a T-72 tank was sticking out of the green area. It was from here in the morning of August 6th that shelling of the only road leading to Java and from there to the Roki tunnel was recorded. The Zar road is like an umbilical cord and it could have been cut at any moment. At that time, President of South Ossetia Eduard Kokoity stated that if shelling continued, the Ossetian side would respond with a symmetric response.

On the 7th the tension abated: the peace negotiations started. I was sure that they would last for months. But in the evening, Captain Ivanov, the press secretary of the Commander, rushed into the room:

- Quickly to your cars and to the peacekeepers' headquarters! The commander's emergency statement.

It got dark. The first shell that hit Tskhinvali blinded us. A pillar of crimson fire rose from the centre of the peacekeepers' beachhead - in fact, Russian territory. Fortunately, no one was injured. The commander of the peacekeepers, General Marat Kulakhmetov, reported by "helicopter" to Moscow: "This is war!"

From the roof of the hotel, one could see Grad missiles flying from the Georgian side, as they were falling on residential areas. At 2 a.m. the Government House caught fire. By morning all that would be left were the walls.

Do we surrender? We follow the instructions.

The shelling went on all night. By dawn, Georgian units were entering the city. As I was getting to the peacekeepers' headquarters, I saw Georgian attack aircraft coming into the city and bombing residential neighbourhoods.

- And where are our guys? - I asked the officers.

- The convoy left Vladikavkaz," the officer on duty assured me.

Georgian tanks had entered the city. They fired a double burst, as it were. The first explosion - a shell flew out of the muzzle. And immediately the second - a burst. The yard was filled with Ossetian militia led by secretary of the Security Council of South Ossetia, Lieutenant-General Anatoly Barankevich. And the officers-secretaries of the peacekeepers made a fire of documents in the corner. I was asked to gut heavy folders with orders - to make them burn better. I tore up unit lists, waybills and some other top-secret papers. The liaison officer poured petrol from a can. Mobile phones and military laptops flew into the fire. And the radio station was smashed with a sledgehammer.

- Do we surrender?

- We follow the instructions! - the captain corrected me.

In an hour Barankevich appeared in the yard again:

- Guys, two news: the 58th Army has entered South Ossetia. The Georgians have flinched and are retreating! Also, congratulate me, I hit a tank!

The jubilation was premature. To all appearances, the enemy had intercepted the 58th Army's radio communications and retreated in order to avoid losses. But the tanks did not come to the rescue.

"Dying, but not surrendering".

On August 9 Georgian "Grads" and howitzers again rained down on the city. The entire courtyard was strewn with hot shrapnel. At five o'clock in the evening the shelling stopped and machine gun fire and the distant roar of engines could be heard again. The South Ossetian Deputy Prime Minister Boris Chochiev turned to us with an earthy face:

- Making an official announcement! The upper base of the peacekeepers has been crushed and is on fire. Two thirds of South Ossetia has been overrun by Georgian troops. There are Georgians four blocks away. The Russian army is all gone. We are dying, but not surrendering.

Journalists' Nivas and Nines decided to break through from the seized city in columns. They took women and children with them. To drive along the same road where the forward units of the 58th Army, led by its commander, were ambushed? It was as risky as staying at headquarters. The peacekeepers were preparing to take the last stand. With "kalashas" against tanks. Shooting themselves is not going to do much good...

If only Mr. Illarionov's lies were true! And then we would have been beaten off by all 20 thousand Russian soldiers with 200 tanks! An order of magnitude less would have sufficed...

At sunset, our column moved along the Zar road. We were shelled twice with mortars. No casualties. It was only in Java that we saw our first tanks.

"We made it!"

A day later, having given the material to the newspaper, I returned to Tskhinvali. Our equipment surrounded the city and suppressed firing points on heights. And on August 11th street battles were taking place in the city the entire day. Georgian attack aircrafts were flying. Russian helicopters followed. The evacuation of the civilians was in full swing.

And only in the evening of August 11, the first Russian tanks rumbled through the streets of Tskhinvali. Only the locals did not throw flowers on the armour. The buds in the gardens were simply blown away by the blast wave. And on the morning of the 12th soldiers were taking pictures by the walls of the destroyed Government House. Certainly, it is impossible to compare these ruins with Reichstag, but I wanted so much to write on a grey wall with white chalk: "We made it!

The liberators have nothing to justify. The people they saved are alive, the people on whom Saakashvili threw his armada. And for that, hopefully, he will have to answer. That's when the lawyers who have already spoken will be needed. " (С).

I should add the fact that it was already a fact that peacekeepers who weren't Russians left 2 hours before the attacks started. So the americans knew very well that there would be a conflict. The war did not cost us cheap, and now we have to rebuild everything. If we had entered Tbilisi the stink from the west would be much bigger, we have enough problems of our own. The main thing is to show that our patience is not impermanent, we will not keep silent forever, and the west does not like it, I think that people involved in the missile defense are even thinking after the war. Tanks are not missiles or planes...

rid >> :

Something's not copying.

the point is - Alpari says - that from november 10 they will stop serving mt4

I lost my first deposit and that's the end of my trading relationship with them.

I got my forex broker from Alpari and i lost my first deposit and that's the end of my trading relationship with them.

See

they only write about multiterminal.

BARS, of course there would have been more stink. Except that the U.S. was not afraid of the stink when it bombed Belgrade, nor when it bombed Baghdad.

When it became clear that Sukashvili had fucked up, in my layman's opinion, it was necessary to show strength and see it through. But there was not enough resolve to do so.

As for the days of delay and bringing in the equipment.

C-200 is not a problem in modern combat and aviation could quickly disable all these systems with guided missiles, suppression systems. The equipment could have been delivered by aviation, those who have not seen tanks that land on parachutes have not seen anything. Heavy equipment could have been brought to Poti and Batumi on Jeyrans.

In my opinion, the original purpose of the operation was not to win. And the support of the US - the dollar is quite possibly not the last reason - that is essentially to protect its investments at the cost of again the welfare of the peoples in the former Soviet space.

I want to believe that I am wrong.

sol >> :

BARS, of course there would have been more stink. Except that the U.S. was not afraid of the stink when it bombed Belgrade, nor when it bombed Baghdad.

When it became clear that Sukashvili had fucked up, in my layman's opinion, it was necessary to show strength and see it through. But there was not enough determination to do so.

As for the days of delay and bringing in the equipment.

C-200 is not a problem in modern combat and aviation could quickly disable all these systems with guided missiles, suppression systems. The equipment could have been delivered by aviation, those who have not seen tanks that land on parachutes have not seen anything. It was possible to bring heavy equipment with Jeyranes to Poti and Batumi.

In my opinion, the original purpose of the operation was not to win. And the support of the US - the dollar is quite possibly not the last reason - that is essentially to protect its investments at the cost of again the welfare of the peoples in the former Soviet space.

I want to believe that I am wrong.

Well, everything is not so simple with aviation either. To organise such a transfer it is necessary to load it somehow, and such a column would require a lot of time even for aviation... and money for paraffin for the planes.
2.e. Georgia's air defence system was of high enough level, our shot down strategic bomber proves it.
3.e. It was inexpedient to drop troops, tanks on parachutes were an excellent target. Tear those parachutes to ashes, and all the tanks would roll over as they fell.

And air defence is not an easy target either, it can even shoot down a cruise missile. Not when it flies, but when it launches. We already blew their air defenses to pieces over there.

Just got another blow to the economy, money spent on the war and now on reconstruction.

sol >> :

In my view, the original purpose of the operation was not to win. And US support of the dollar is quite possibly not the last reason - i.e. essentially protecting its investments at the cost, once again, of the welfare of the peoples in the former USSR.

I'd like to believe I'm wrong.

>> Freddie Mae Fannie Mac it's logical that it's a deterrent.

and also the political will... it's not like we have an LDPR leader as commander-in-chief ))

This is the root of today's problems, after this who will reckon with us as adults.

http://kp.ru/daily/24154/369892/

......... Quote:.............

- We have everything and nothing - how do you understand that? When Kohl told me, Mr. Borodin, people like Gorbachev, you can't even imagine, we are ready to put a monument made of gold... We thought, he said, that he would ask $300 billion for Eastern Europe. That is $244 billion. - ...the Soviet Union's debts and $60 billion in infrastructure money for the troops that were pulling out... Well, we have prepared this amount, Kohl says, we are ready to pay our debts... But if, said Kohl, we were crushed, we would have given them 300, or even more... But when Gorbachev, Kohl continued, asked for a loan of 9 billion and 100 million for himself, 100 million for Shevardnadze, 100 million for another comrade there... "Mr. Borodin," Kohl exclaimed, "we've been drinking for two weeks!

- Brrrr...

- That was Mr. Kohl's story.

- Was he retired then?

- No, he was still in power...

=========================

I don't really trust Komsomolka. It is about the same as MK, i.e. a tabloid press of the lowest calibre (hence super-popular). On the other hand, Misha Gorbachev was probably given a peace prize for a reason... for his special merits...

You see Alexei, the special, hard to convey connotation here is that
In the European banks of the time, a loan of up to $15 million was categorised as "family business". ))).
)))) just 20 times the amount of a non-repayable family loan and there's no more Europe-wide shill up your arse.

Mathemat >> :

I don't put much faith in Komsomolka. It is about the same as MK, i.e. a tabloid press of the lowest calibre (hence super-popular). On the other hand, Misha Gorbachev was probably given a peace prize for a reason... for his special merits...

On October 15, 1990 he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize

A few words need to be said about the Nobel Foundation. More precisely, one aspect of its formation. It is the annual interest on the Nobel's capital, which is placed in various financial institutions. Most of these organizations are American. Is it worth talking about the objectivity of the Nobel Committee in this case? After all, as we know, he who pays the money calls the tune.

sabluk >> :

On 15 October 1990, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize

A few words need to be said about the Nobel Foundation. More precisely, about one aspect of its formation. This is the annual interest on the Nobel capital, which is placed in various financial institutions. Most of these organizations are American. Is it worth talking about the objectivity of the Nobel Committee in this case? After all, as we know, he who pays the money calls the tune.

Also the Nobel fund is replenished by deductions from the production of dynamite. (If I am not mistaken). It seems that Nobel invented dynamite.