Gentlemen, where should the money go? - page 11

They definitely do not need a strong Russia! There is no doubt about that!

to see us as a raw material base.

---

to control our territory in the event of a takeover?

-

No, they will not be able to cope with it, let them first clean up where they are already trying to do so!

They need to practice until they get it right.

---

And how can they invade us - we will respond and respond strongly - they are not stupid, they will not do it ---

---

economically destroying us again

-

they'll get a broken Russia, they don't need it either.

No one wants a country with nuclear weapons in chaos and anarchy!

They just need to keep us on a short leash!

spies stop fooling around with erudition ))

sabluk >> :
>> spies stop fooling around with erudition.)

me, too, as a spy?

--

I don't like the U.S. in general - I'm not a fan.

and their politics disgust me

--

I even got punched in the face by a stronger guy when I was a kid.

when I told him in an argument that they were a great evil - he was and probably is a fan of all things striped.

I'm serious!

>> ( I was right then - we see it now)

YuraZ >> :
They do not need a strong Russia! There is no doubt about that! It will be enough for them - to see us as a resource base --- to control our territory in the event of a takeover? - They can not do that - let them try to impose order where they are already trying to do it! They need to practice - as long as they do not succeed --- and how will they take us over - we will respond and hit back hard - they are not stupid they will not do it --- economically destroy us again - they will get a broken Russia and they do not need it in chaos and anarchy! they just need to keep us on a short leash!

They don't need to ruin us, they just won't let us get up, that's all :-)

We have been an appendage of gas and oil, and so we will be.

YuraZ >> :

They definitely do not need a strong Russia! There is no doubt about that!

to see us as a raw material base.

"We must realise that a well-planned war is being waged against the Russian people with the aim of destroying them."

(Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Alexei II).
http://www.pravdu.ru/lessons/jdanov/

YuraZ >> :

am I a spy too?

--

I don't like the U.S. in general - I'm not a fan.

and their politics disgust me.

I don't mean you.

I don't mean you or anyone else either, mostly just kidding.

but still, who knows...

Lord_Shadows >> :

I agree, the root of the controversy is sometimes the ignorance of the sides on the issue under discussion. Let's start by naming their country, as they themselves call it, Zhongguo - the Middle State. The capital, Beiyang - the Northern capital.

The country could be simpler: the People's Republic of China. The capital is Beijing or Beiyang, but certainly not Beijing.

The past Olympic Games were only in Beijing for the Russian media, for the majority of the world's population they were in Beijing - http://en.beijing2008.cn/.

There remains the question of monetary units.

When talking about languages and comparing them, we should first agree on what we are comparing. Say, "My smmr hols wr CWOT. B4, we usd 2 go 2 NY 2C my bro, his GF & thr 3 : - @ kds" - can it be considered normal English or not? If so, is there an analogue in Russian? Of course there is: pimply teenagers have been using it for ages on forums, interspersing this rubbish with more enunciated nerdish.

Mathemat >> :

When talking about languages and comparing them, we should first agree on what we are comparing. Say, "My smmr hols wr CWOT. B4, we usd 2 go 2 NY 2C my bro, his GF & thr 3 @ kds" - can it be considered normal English or not? If so, is there an analogue in Russian? Of course there is: pimply teenagers have been using it for ages on forums, mixing it up with more fluent nonsense.

I'm very interested in the meaning of the word - patronising.

There you go, Konstantin: http://s1ovr.narod.ru/f0/p9407.html. I was joking, of course.