Gentlemen, where should the money go? - page 3

YuraZ >> :

...at one time I bought real estate - several flats

no regrets, there's always a region where prices are underpriced....

I considered buying a flat as one of my first options, but you can't really buy anything with that kind of money. Now in Murmansk a one-room flat (in the centre) costs from 1.500.000 up to 2.800.000 rubles, it's clear, that you won't find anything "decent" for 800 thousand. Unless you look at the distant parts of the centre - but that doesn't seem attractive to me. The situation with land plots is bad here. Frosts are heavy, nothing grows, who needs them ...

P.S.

I had a Ford Fusion last year and when the frost hit 32 and 35 the car would not even start, it was standing under the window for a month. Now I've got a webasto installed on my Cuga in September, I think I'm ready. :)

Yes... in neighborhoods like this... with housing...

I would go into securities with that amount and go to the bank as planned for the interest :-) or I would capitalize it...

Since you, tim21701, have turned to this particular forum, here you are:

An easy option for a not too risky investment. This "trading system" will work for free until the New Year.

Go here first.

https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en

Choose a few leaders to work with. By drawdown, by profit and by other reasons...

And then go here:

http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=13

Next, I don't think it's necessary to explain what to do....

//-----------------------------------------------

you, tim21701, owe me a beer for the advice....

rid >> :

Go here first.

https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en

Same lottery, only with more self-justification.

You look at the A's - apart from Cronex's I wouldn't dare put one on.

Also - only Cronex's, so far for the most part - I approve...

Nevertheless, in line with the theme of the forum, I think my recommendation is the best one offered here...

tim21701. If the question is still relevant, I can help you choose an investment.

kombat >> :

And the MT bank is even for the more hardcore traders.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Probably with a little footnote in tiny little letters:

- like, "trade at least XX lot per month

;)

in fact saxo has indirectly had mt4 lately

but you have to wait until the range of tools matches that of the main platform

granit77 писал(а) >> You look at the five - apart from Cronex, I wouldn't dare bet on any of them.

If I had to choose from a dozen, I'd go with maximich. It goes reliably. Betelgeuse doesn't fall out of the sky (although that's another matter to watch - still a balance of 61k), but reliability in the current environment is probably better than super profits.

YuraZ wrote(a) >>

"literate" banks will survive the days of crises

The "illiterate" ones will fall.

Exactly. Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac are all illiterate rednecks. I don't know why you mess with them.

Thankyou, I'll have a look.

You say that, but I posted on the sevetnik forum yesterday... In case anyone's wondering, I made five grand on it tonight. Maybe it's just luck... Who knows? But I'm sitting here wondering, what if I'd bet more... :)))

BARS >> :

Tim, buy bonds and live peacefully!!! You'll get 10-17% interest per annum, and you have the opportunity to speculate, even if you don't trade the money and you'll keep the interest... Bonds are much more attractive than stocks. The price of a bond will fall (they rarely fall that much...) but you won't lose anything. Bonds get redeemed at a fixed price... :-) IMHO.

Very ill-timed advice. Russia is on the brink of default. The especially young, I understand that they went to school in 98, i.e. they are not aware of what happens to bonds, and naively think, "you won't lose anything".

Money should be converted into dollars and euros and stashed in a mattress. Or invest it in a natural product, in real values: grits, salt, matches. In Murmansk the stoves and the fuel stock are especially actual.