How to draw up a contract with an investor correctly? - page 4

Clinic.

alexx_v:
Clinic.

If it is directed to me, I can also answer that you are not worthy of Holmes. I cited an example of extreme situation, but this example should have led you to some conclusions. And if not, it's a pity.

Explaining something to you now is like explaining to a locophile the uselessness of a loco. It's a bare number.

You'll figure it out for yourself later, maybe. But I doubt it.

gip:

Would you personally pay an equity stake to such a trader?

If I were the investor, yes, I would. I would do it on equity and nothing else.

gip:

If I was in the trader's shoes, I would deduct the equity and nothing else. In the blink of an eye, in a gap?

With exactly the same probability as a position would have been opened a minute ago, and the gap would occur now.

There is always a risk, but if the profit has been growing for 6 months and has reached 3000p, where have you seen a GEP that can destroy this profit?

alexx_v:

Explaining something to you now is like explaining to a locophile about the uselessness of a loco. It's a naked number.

I simply do not need to explain, because I have analyzed this situation in great detail, taking into account my specific strategy, its technical features, on different mt and netting platforms, in situations with different investor participation. I don't think you can open something new to me just by reading the topic and not thinking about it. Of course you can, but I doubt it. You probably can't even begin to guess what platforms and strategies have to do with it :)

All right, that's it, we're done discussing. I see a misunderstanding. The difference is probably that we have a different approach to capital management. I try to thoroughly calculate technical risks as well, while with you it's more likely that the rate is a percentage of the deposit. We don't understand each other.
I cannot say that my approach is correct, absolute accuracy is impossible here, but it allows me to develop my understanding :)

alexx_v:

Explaining something to you now is like explaining to a locophile about the uselessness of a loco. It's a naked number.

Yeah, and maybe you didn't read it carefully. The analogy with locophile is probably you thinking I'm counting profit by deposit?

On the off-chance (and also without the off-chance), neither platform nor strategy has anything to do with it, of course. There is nothing to think about.

If at the end of the month equity is higher than at the beginning of the month - there is something to share with the investor. If it is lower, there is nothing to divide. And until equity is higher than at the end of the month, when there was something to divide, there will be nothing to divide.

I do not care about strategies, platforms or any other terms. They are like the hare's fifth leg.

That's my point exactly. You don't look like Holmes.) Let's call it a day :)

gip:

The question was asked correctly, there needs to be some methodology of calculation and profit/loss arrangements, equity is not suitable for this role.

Why should it be?