The effect of algebraic division - page 3

is there a new moon tonight or is it just the 13th?...

УСТАНОВЛЕН НЕИЗВЕСТНЫЙ РАНЕЕ ЭФФЕКТ АЛГЕБРАИЧЕСКОГО ВЫЧИТАНИЯ, ЗАКЛЮЧАЮЩИЙСЯ В ТОМ, ЧТО СОХРАНЕНИЕ НУЛЕМ ОДНОЙ ИЗ ДВУХ, НАХОДЯЩИХСЯ В РАВНЫХ ПО ПАРАМЕТРАМ УСЛОВИЯХ ВЕЛИЧИН ( НАПРИМЕР: ЭНЕРГИИ, ПОЛЯ, ВЕЩЕСТВА И Т.Д. ), ИЗМЕНЕНИЕМ ИХ СУММЫ ТРЕТЬЕЙ ВЕЛИЧИНОЙ, ПРЕВРАЩАЕТ ВТОРУЮ ВЕЛИЧИНУ В РАЗНОСТЬ ЭТИХ ВЕЛИЧИН, СУЩЕСТВОВАВШИХ ДО СОХРАНЕНИЯ ИЗМЕНЕНИЕМ. Автор: В.П.Зиновьев.

the author seems to have a strong friendship with fuzzy logic ;)

the phrase "one of two" amplified by "equal in parameters" is incompatible with "first and second", so to say the key phrase as it is declared "turns the second value" is to put it mildly - contradictory (because it changes the sum, but not "one of two", which in this case could be called the first :))))

.... What was the point of all this in the first place?

efald >> :

You'd better try to apply the title of this article in your own name in the forum

as a topic title and the true author of this article won't look at it, he'll just

you will be punished for using it without his permission.

I missed it... ...it's kind of embarrassing... ...like stealing...

So the three words "effect", "algebraic" and "division" combined with "algebraic division effect" cannot be used without you?

was there something to steal and something to use?

EFALDI, EFALDA . EFALDONNAA, AY LA LA LA LA !!!

AAB писал(а) >>

overlooked... ...it's kind of embarrassing... like I stole...

So the three words "effect", "algebraic" and "division" combined with "algebraic division effect" can't be used without you?

and there was something to steal and something to use?

_You have used them unacceptably in the form of your topic title. Study the new
Civil Code of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION in relation to the rights of the author of a work,

as well as http://efald.narod.ru

Korey писал(а) >>

to rider

and what is there to understand, by the end of next week I have planned to solve the algebraic 2x2)))
but more seriously:
we have the first value - Basis
add the second value - the superstructure.
After sum formation
the second value will determine the attitude.
i.e. the superstructure determines the ratio of the sum (People and Party - One).

Have an IMB PC
we add ms Windows
what will determine the ratio?
- what is added will determine the sum ratio

i.e. this law is a kind of ancient greek mathematical proof of the obvious.
It's also stated in pseudo algebraic declensions, a bit out of the standard Russian (but after van der Varden it's just right)

like if you add a rider to a horse, the rider is the main one.
or if you add MQL to the MT trading terminal, the ratio of the resulting sum will be determined by MQL)))

what would happen if the inventors of the law considered more than the sum of two?
it would be ... reverse polish entry)))))

_You first determine the values of basis, superstructure, People, Party, horse and rider, trading terminal

and yahyk before you give the results to the public.

ForexTools писал(а) >>

is there a new moon tonight or is it just the 13th?...

the author seems to have a strong friendship with fuzzy logic ;)

the phrase "one of two" amplified by "equal in parameters" is incompatible with "first and second", so to say the key phrase as it is declared "turns the second value" is to put it mildly - contradictory (because it changes the sum, but not "one of two", which in this case could be called the first :))))

.... And anyway - what was that all about?

_1. The word amplified is not in the formula.

_2. To understand it, one must first study http://efald.narod.ru both theoretically and experimentally.

_3.The author can advise, but after prepayment.

efald, you are behaving strangely. It turns out that as soon as I accidentally and not in a commercial context get the phrase "algebraic division effect", I should immediately stamp "(c) Zinoviev V.P." next to it - regardless of whether I know the meaning of the word "efald" or not?

Or have I misunderstood something? Well, at least clarify which specific terms I should lower my tone of voice to deferential and add the aforementioned stamp.

You should have written "Algebraic Division Affect", it would have made sense to all of us.

And the patient, who is very fucked up, should better study the Civil Code Part 4. Moreover, in his article he points to a patent number that doesn't exist and this is not a violation of "copyright" - this is fraud, i.e. Russian Criminal Code.

Less need to breed efaldism and all will be well.

P.S.

We must ask our Mathematician , is there any other non-algebraic division in algebra?

If there is not (our Mathematician will tell us soon), then the Ephald violates "Copyright" and, accordingly, according to the "law", the Ephald should be "nailed" to the wall.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

efald, you are behaving strangely. It turns out that as soon as I accidentally and not in a commercial context get the phrase "algebraic division effect", I should immediately stamp "(c) Zinoviev V.P." next to it - regardless of whether I know the meaning of the word "efald" or not?

Or have I misunderstood something? Well, at least clarify when using which specific terms I should lower my tone of voice to deferential and add the aforementioned stamp.

_Now you've got it - what you're getting at. >> Thank you.

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

You should have written "Algebraic Division Affect", it would have made sense to all of us.

And the patient, who is very fucked up, should better study the Civil Code Part 4. Moreover, in his article he points to a patent number that doesn't exist, and this is not a violation of "copyright" - this is fraud, i.e. Russian Criminal Code.

Less efaldism and everything will be fine.

P.S.

We need to ask our Mathematician , is there any other non-algebraic division in algebra?

If there is not (our Mathematician will tell us soon) then ephald violates "Copyright" and accordingly, according to the "law", ephald should be "nailed" to the wall.

_Effect is not a division, just an effect.