The effect of algebraic division - page 7

efald, I haven't heard from you the answer to the question of how this efald can be attached to the financial markets in order to make money. I don't need any lehtronic circuits, I would like it to produce correct signals. And anyway - where does this signal come from and where does it go when EURUSD, when it intuitively has USDGBP, does EURGBP?

2 ForexTools: By golly, one last question. If they tell me again to go to efald.narod.ru, I will burst into tears.

Mathemat >> :

efald, I haven't heard from you the answer to the question of how this efald can be attached to the financial markets in order to make money. I don't need any lehtronic circuits, I would like it to produce correct signals. In general - where does this signal come from and where does it go when EURUSD, when it intuitively has USDGBP, does EURGBP?

2 ForexTools: By golly, one last question. If they answer to go to efald.narod.ru again, I will burst into tears.

We urgently need to make efald.ru our blood.

Mathemat >> :

If they tell me to go to efald.narod.ru again, I will burst into tears.

We're all in this thread already, like on "The Island of the Sent to the ....". © Yu.

granit77 >> :

We're all in this thread already, like on "The Island of the Sentenced to ...". © J. Kowal

Then help out, because me and the mathematician are "venting".

Good word "efalda", properly captured. We just need a definition for it, it seems to be maturing here soon.

rsi >> :
Good word "efalda", got it right. We just need to get a definition for it, it seems to be maturing here soon.

In some places it already is, just a little longer and everything(s) will be ready.

Efald has defected to another branch, the sly one.

Well, gentlemen, I've secured the domain efald.ru.... Let's write a collective letter, shall we? :)))))

xrust >> :
Well, gentlemen, I've secured the efald.ru domain at.... >> shall we write a collective letter? :)))))

Great, let's write a letter to the federal service for intellectual property, patents and trademarks (rospatent).

You guys, stop torturing the author, he's about to get hysterical on the grounds of domain and trademark seizure :-) He's already published a book for free in the Internet from his generosity to educate the weak :-) And you "get a patent for the alphabet"\:-))