[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 15

There is an advisor working according to the Puria method.

I am attaching the EA itself. I need to remove SL and TP settings as well as the number of bars for volatility calculation and current volatility divider.

In general, I want the system as it was originally presented.

Here are the rules:

Moving Average 1: Period MA - 85, Method MA - Linear Weighted, apply to Low, choose red.

Moving Average 2: Period MA - 75, MA Method - Linear Weighted, apply to Low, colour of Moving Average - select red.

Moving Average 3: Period MA - 5, MA Method - Exponential, apply to Close, choose a yellow mouwing colour.

Additionally, set the MACD indicator with the following parameters: Fast EMA 15, Slow EMA 26, MACD SMA 1.

Enter the trade to sell:
Open a trade as soon as the yellow muving crosses 2 red muving from top to bottom and a confirmation is received from the MACD indicator (one bar has closed below the Zero level).

Enter the trade to buy (bay):
Open a trade as soon as the yellow muving crosses 2 red muving from the bottom up and a confirmation is received from the MACD indicator (one bar closed above the zero level)

I need an EA exactly on these conditions - without any additions or improvements.

Thanks in advance!
Files:
mamacd.mq4  5 kb

Guys, there's an advisor I've been trading for a long time on the real... To increase the profit factor you have to change the indicator by which it opens trades... To be more precise, it only uses one moving average... I need to remove the muving and add the rsi... who can help?

ostrik:
Guys, there's an advisor I've been trading for a long time on the real... To increase the profit factor you have to change the indicator by which it opens trades... To be more precise, it only uses one moving average... I need to remove the muving and add the rsi... who can help?

go here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111497

Hello all, if there are those here who can write a simple EA for free please call me back. forexall@mail.ru is my email, email me and I will send a full description and indicator.

The EA consists of just one indicator, if anyone knows - SuperTrand. Maybe who knows if there is such an advisor already.

Can anyone write a summary candlestick indicator? And with the ability to collate candlesticks on any remote lab????

UP

Colleagues, help me ! One EA can cooperate with another one ! and add some values !

Ereke:
Colleagues, help me ! One EA can be co-opted with another one ! and add some values !
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Please advise how to change the code or what to put in the code to prevent the Expert Advisor from closing its orders after disconnecting the trading terminal, and continued to accompany its orders until they were closed. Thank you

Frolov:
Gentlemen programmers, please advise how to change the code or what to put in the code so that the Expert Advisor would not close its orders when the trading terminal was shut down, but continued to follow its orders until they were closed. Thank you
EA is a program running in the terminal and giving orders to a trade server via internet. When the internet is shut off or the terminal is closed, the program (Expert Advisor) cannot work of course and your orders will remain hanging orphaned in the north without any supervision, no matter what you write in the code...