[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 14

Zdravstvuite,

Est indikator Xirurga, multivalutnik... Indexes 7L

1) i est indikator Olega osnovan na MA kak by prolozheniye k nemu....

v horoshem smysle neploho by ih sovmestit, ta tak chto by v opciyah indikatora mozhno bilo vibirat period MA...

2) takzhe prilozheniya Olega butlko na etot raz osnovan na interpolyacii .....

tozhe sovmestit s indikator Indexes 7L

Files:

osnovan na MA

Files:

osnovan na interpolyacii

Files:

Hello Dear forum users! I have a request to programmers. Can you write an advisor (pips-semi-automatic, manual trading assistant
for euro-dollar for 5 decimal places). Enclosed is a description of the idea, an indicator and scripts that may help
with my request.
Files:
pwkozeuw..zip  14 kb

Hi all, who is ready to write an EA?

The system is based on three MACDs with parameters:

1 - MACD (34,144,1) High

2 - MACD (21,34,1) High

3 - MACD (13,21,1) High

Trade Opening Conditions :

-when two any MACD are below the zero line,and 3 MACD crosses the zero line from top to bottom, then open a sell trade.

-when any two MACDs are above the nought line and 3 MACD crosses the nought line from the bottom upwards, then open a buy trade.

We set an insurance stop loss - 25 points.

Fix the profit at Take profit - 70 points

To insure set trailing stop - 30 points

lot size = (deposit size*0.1)/stop loss

There is a Macxpips strategy, please write an EA on it, if you take the strategy and attached indices I will give

Asya: 637458131

kvg31:

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me about the strategy in which you want to use it.

how to contact you

Please write a martingale EA. Opening at 2:00 GMT+1 (eur/usd is active). The first order should be an immediate buy lot = 0.01, if losing, the next lot*2 with the opposite direction shall be opened. Distances between orders of 24 points. All orders are closed if the last profitable order is closed with TP of 50 points.

troj:

Hi all, who will write an EA?

The system is based on three MACDs with parameters:

1 - MACD (34,144,1) High

2- MACD (21,34,1) High

3- MACD (13,21,1) High

Trade Opening Conditions :

-when two any MACD are below the zero line,and 3 MACD crosses the zero line from top to bottom, then open a sell trade.

-when any two MACDs are above the nought line and 3 MACD crosses the nought line from the bottom upwards, then open a buy trade.

We set an insurance stop loss - 25 points.

Fix the profit at Take profit - 70 points

To insure set trailing stop - 30 points

lot size = (deposit size*0.1)/stop loss

Here's a quick sketch, no trailing stop and fixed lot, results are unimportant on all timeframes.

On M5

On M15

On M30

Files:
threemacd.mq4  4 kb