Help write an expert - page 2

Thank you very much, I'll try everything now and report back tomorrow on how it behaves.

StatBars писал(а) >>
Feel free to use, if there is something to correct write here.....

Good afternoon, Artyom. Here are the first conclusions

1. the test with optimization gave very good results 1864 points for three months, I managed to run only 1 TF M15, I think it's not the best option, but...

2. 2. Positions are closed not following the algorithm and do not open at all signals.

Point 2 calls into question the value of point 1.

Maybe you will give me the email address and I will send there some screenshots with comments? I'm afraid it will be too much information for forum, although I may send it here as well.

Try this option

Files:
_macross.mq4  6 kb

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Try this one

>>Thank you, I'm already starting to try it.)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Try this option

I have a question, is there any limitation on how much time (or number of candles) later the signal is cancelled if it did not cross the given level immediately?

In the picture I marked with a blue line the level at which the opening should have occurred, but did not. Did it happen because the price did not reach the opening level immediately?

Vadimus писал(а) >>

A question has arisen, is there any limitation on how much time (or number of candles) later the signal is cancelled if it did not cross the set level immediately?

In the picture I marked with a blue line the level where the opening was supposed to happen, but it did not. Did it happen because the price did not reach the opening level immediately?

It is strange... The picture (GIF) didn't stick...

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Try this option

Similar situations sometimes (not always for some reason) occur when an already open position is not closed after crossing the MA

Vadimus писал(а) >>

Strange... The picture (GIF) doesn't stick...

The picture is hooked on CTRL+ALT+I. I don't know what you're talking about yet. Try and get it together)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

The picture is being clipped by CTRL+ALT+I. I don't know what you're talking about yet. Try and get it together)

Get it together... I'm breaking a sweat.)

If you've seen it right, give it a try

Files: