Help write an expert - page 3

Vadimus писал(а) >>

Good afternoon, Artyom. Here are the first conclusions

1. the test with optimization gave very good results 1864 points for three months, I managed to run only 1 TF M15, I think it's not the best option, but...

2. 2. Positions are closed not following the algorithm and do not open at all signals.

Point 2 calls into question the value of point 1.

Maybe you will give me the email address and I will send there some screenshots with comments? I'm afraid it will be too much information for the forum, although I can send it here if you like.

Email is in my profile, but better here...

Describe in detail the algorithm of your system.

Your words:

Buy

- If EMA5 crossed EMA 14 from the bottom up, buy entry is made on the candle following the crossing, if its maximum was higher by 1 point.

Sell

- When EMA5 crosses EMA 14 from above, buy entry is made on the candle following the cross, when it went 1 pips below its minimum.

You can see in the picture that the candle following the crossover was not lower. We had a crossover, and then 5 candles later we went down (Low of crossover candlestick).

But it is better to indicate with an X or a dot where you think the position should have opened, the level, it's fucking long)

StatBars писал(а) >>

Email in your profile, but better here...

Describe then in more detail the algorithm of how your system works.

Your words:

Buy

- If the EMA5 has crossed the EMA 14 from below, buy entry is made on the candle following the crossing, if it exceeds the maximum by 1 point.

Sell

- When EMA5 crosses EMA 14 from above and downwards, buy entry is made on the candle following the cross, when it went 1 pips below its minimum.

You can see in the picture that the candle following the crossover was not lower. There was a crossover and then 5 candles later, price went down (below the low of the crossover candlestick).

Right, the price did not cross the level immediately but five candlesticks later, it contradicts the algorithm, strictly speaking. My mistake, I did not formulate it accurately. I meant that the position is simply opened at the level crossing. I wanted to emphasize that we should let the candle, in which the crossing occurred, close and only then open a position. I apologize for the inaccuracy.

Figar0 писал(а) >>
But it's better to indicate with a cross or a dot the place where you think the position should have opened, the level, it's a long one)

I don't know how to edit drawings, but I can tell you that the first crossing of the candle and the blue line should have opened the position. In other words, as if a sell-stop was placed at the level of the blue line

Vadimus писал(а) >>

I don't know how to edit drawings, but I can tell you that the first crossing of the candle and the blue line should have opened the position. In other words, as if a sell-stop was placed at the level of the blue line

If no one does, I will do it in a couple of hours.)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

If no one does, I'll do it in a couple of hours, but now the tube is calling, I have to make money too)

>> thank you, have a good job.)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

If I've seen it right, try it.

Tried this one, it did it all over again. Apparently the code only provides for opening on the next candle. My fault, I didn't formulate the algorithm accurately. I stand corrected. Please remove this restriction and make the code open positions not only on the next candle

In the picture I have marked with a red cross the place where a Sell position should be closed and a Buy position should be opened

StatBars писал(а) >>

Email in your profile, but better here...

Describe then in more detail the algorithm of your system.

Your words:

Buy

- If the EMA5 has crossed the EMA 14 from below, buy entry is made on the candle following the crossing, if its maximum is 1 pip higher.

Sell

- When EMA5 crosses EMA 14 from above and downwards, buy entry is made on the candle following the cross, when it went 1 pips below its minimum.

You can see in the picture that the candle following the crossover was not lower. There was a crossover and then 5 candles later the price went down (below the low of the crossover candlestick).

It seems that I misled you and Figaro with my statement of the problem. It happened that way... Please correct this point. Otherwise, everything seems fine to me and we can start testing...

Vadimus писал(а) >>

It seems that I have misled both you and Figaro with my mission statement. As it happens... Please correct this point. Otherwise, everything seems fine to me and we can start the tests...

I will, but later, if no one else will fix it sooner...

StatBars писал(а) >>

I'll fix it, but later, if no one else fixes it sooner...

Time... is our wealth and our scourge... Waiting)